Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SFrame Source Problem

Discussion on SFrame Source Problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SFrame Source Problem

Hi Guys
I started to dev Sframe and I tried to understand it ...
but when i try it I found that problem ..
At first I thought it's from DB ...
but I realized It's From Sframe Source So if anyone know how to help please tell me
The Problem In Items Look like Image
the source i used ("source\program\client\Game")
Ty Guys
Attached Images
File Type: png 12334444444.png (72.8 KB, 75 views)
Old 05/28/2021, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Moving this to the proper forum.

This may also be caused by the translation of item resource and item ref by the client but I am not working with the source at all so hopefully others who are may have run into it and be able to help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit der SFrame
07/18/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen vielleicht kann mir hier ja einer weiter helfen. Und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem,wenn ich in meine Launcher/bat schreibe locale:windows-1252 kommt keiner auf mein Server weil dann kommt sframe funktioniert nicht mehr aber wenn ich rein schreibe locale:ASCII geht es. Ich selber komme mit locale:windows-1252 auf mein Server drauf ohne Probleme nur die anderen nicht kann mir vielleicht einer sagen was ich tun kann? den mit locale:ASCII wäre es doof da man keine umlaute...
I have a problem(i think for sframe)
03/04/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 4 Replies
http://c1302.hizliresim.com/16/w/kl731.png I Need Sframe (TeamHyperion - EOS) :o
SFRAME.exe
05/13/2010 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
sframe.exe you can unpack it with Stripper2.11 or QUnpack Rus 2.1.exe then with IDA PRO disassemble it and disable GameGuard. for example you can find CreateProcess function, and miss when it create GameGuard.des process It is more easy than you think :rolleyes::
[Best Bypass] SFrame.exe - Modfied!
08/07/2008 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
This is cool, you just replace your old one with this, and vualla! All done, hackshield doesnt even update :) I didnt make this!