Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Drop personnaliser / Drop Release customize

Discussion on Release Drop personnaliser / Drop Release customize within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release Drop personnaliser / Drop Release customize

Bonjour, avec ces scripts vous pourrez modifier vos objet, que vous voulez: droper, sur presque tout les types de monstres.

Hello, with these scripts you can modify your object, you want: droper, on almost all types of monsters

Crédit Ncarbon / egurgle
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2012, 23:19   #2

Merci +1, darck tu peux me donner ton skype stp? Merci
Old 03/29/2012, 23:28   #3

Received Thanks: 3,458
Just as an edit: It was created from egurgle....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2012, 00:22   #4

these will not work with 7.3 files they probly should have posted this the resources are totally diffrent egurgle also posted an event drop program
which doesnt work in 7.3 ether having been given the source for it tho by him i have fixed it to work with 7.3 i planned on releasing it but i need his approvel next time i talk to him ill ask if he minds
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 13:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
these will not work with 7.3 files they probly should have posted this the resources are totally diffrent egurgle also posted an event drop program
which doesnt work in 7.3 ether having been given the source for it tho by him i have fixed it to work with 7.3 i planned on releasing it but i need his approvel next time i talk to him ill ask if he minds
Let's hope he won't mind ^^'
Old 03/30/2012, 18:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
I realy hope you will release it it can be very very very very helpfull for 7.3 server developpement thanks to you and ergule
Thanks
1 User