Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cpt. Herlock Crash when 4,64gb Ram usage is reached.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cpt. Herlock Crash when 4,64gb Ram usage is reached.

English :
Hey Guys, my game001.exe is always crashing when it hits the 4,64gb ram usage. It happens often when i skill my char / summon pets / change name of pets or something. sometimes when i do nothing too...
When it crashes, i cant look into herlock because herlock only closes...

some ppl here said, its something with a bigint to int or int to bigint convert
but i dont know how to look if its really this problem or to fix it .

Thanks for your help guys!

I use the 7.3 Files

Deutsch :
Hey Leute, meine game001.exe crasht immer wenn die ram auslastung bei 4,64gb ist. es passiert öfters wenn ich meinen char skille / pets beschwöre oder den namen der pets ändere. manchmal auch einfach so.
wenn der server crasht kann ich nicht in herlock gucken was das prob. is, er schliesst sich einfach immer gleich...

paar leute hier sagten, dass es etwas mit der konvertierung von bigint zu int oder andersrum zu tun hat, aber ich weis nicht wie ich das herausfinden kann bzw. fixen kann .

Ich benutze die 7.3 Files

Danke im vorraus!

Old   #2

2012/03/27 16:26:54 DB COM ERROR(Thread:2, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item) : Could not find server 'Billing' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.

das kam vom letzen crash

this was the last crash.

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
I can not reproduce your error, My 7.3 Test Server only crashes when we hit an smp error at this point in time. The only errors we currently face with smp's is the Warehouse and that's three smps.

- dbo.smp_read_storage_list
- dbo.smp_read_storage_pet_list
- dbo.smp_read_storage_summon_list

As for the hair issue you are encountering:

1) Open MSSQL
2) Click 'NEW QUERY' button
3) Paste contents of the below spoiler
4) Execute Query
5) Backup Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraL_SchnitzeL View Post
2012/03/27 16:26:54 DB COM ERROR(Thread:2, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_GetCommercialStorageInfo(dbo.smp_check_purchase d_item) : Could not find server 'Billing' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.

das kam vom letzen crash

this was the last crash.

This again was easily solved and has been fixed in the most recent db updates, if you're having these types of issues good luck on fixing all the other things that have been fixed in the newest databases. I trust you'll make a smart decision and just download the newest dbs. No point in working on the old just causes more confusion.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I can not reproduce your error, My 7.3 Test Server only crashes when we hit an smp error at this point in time. The only errors we currently face with smp's is the Warehouse and that's three smps.

- dbo.smp_read_storage_list
- dbo.smp_read_storage_pet_list
- dbo.smp_read_storage_summon_list

As for the hair issue you are encountering:

1) Open MSSQL
2) Click 'NEW QUERY' button
3) Paste contents of the below spoiler
4) Execute Query
5) Backup Database

This again was easily solved and has been fixed in the most recent db updates, if you're having these types of issues good luck on fixing all the other things that have been fixed in the newest databases. I trust you'll make a smart decision and just download the newest dbs. No point in working on the old just causes more confusion.
ok i try it with your 7.3 database from here

edit : is the 03/25/12 the latest?

Old   #5

It is a bit old, but should work much better for your purposes. The newest version is not ready for public release ^_^
Old   #6

2012/03/28 14:48:53 DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E07, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateCharacter(dbo.smp_update_character) : Error converting data type bigint to int.

i get this error when it crashes in gamelog.txt

i know its a convert problem , but how to fix it?
Old   #7

The error in question is pretty self explanatory.

(dbo.smp_update_character) : Error converting data type bigint to int.

This informs you which smp has caused the error.

This tells you that during the smps operation a crash occured because it tried to write an input (bigint) to a field with the data-type 'INT'

See the problem yet?
Old   #8

I understand what the error is , but how to fix this problem ? or no way to fix it?
Old   #9

Thanks for the help with the hair-procedure, but it was just an example-error from an outdated gameserver, I did not even test if it still occurs (this was SeyitKara's 7.3 DB).

//Sorry for crossposting.

Greez,

Ciel