Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Xijezu's GM-Tool V4

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Xijezu ich hab nen Verbesserungsvorschlag...schreib mal nen Client/Server GM Tool.

Sprich ne Serverapplikation läuft aufm Root, die gewisse Funktionen ausführt, die ne DB Connection brauchen oder Ähnliches. Der Client connected sich und kann gewisse funktionen ausführen, damit der Server die Aufgaben ausführt.

Damit wäre nen GMTool mal in der Lage zu Bannen und anderen Spielen Items ins Inv zu legen etc etc etc.



c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #47


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Xijezu ich hab nen Verbesserungsvorschlag...schreib mal nen Client/Server GM Tool.

Sprich ne Serverapplikation läuft aufm Root, die gewisse Funktionen ausführt, die ne DB Connection brauchen oder Ähnliches. Der Client connected sich und kann gewisse funktionen ausführen, damit der Server die Aufgaben ausführt.

Damit wäre nen GMTool mal in der Lage zu Bannen und anderen Spielen Items ins Inv zu legen etc etc etc.
Mh, könnte ich mich die Tage mal dran setzen, wäre eine Überlegung wert. Das mit den Items für andere Spieler gestaltet sich aber trotzdem Problematisch, weil die User sich dann, wie üblich, reloggen müssen.
Aber mal so ganz aus Neugier: Warum machst du das denn nicht? ;p


Xijezu is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Mh, könnte ich mich die Tage mal dran setzen, wäre eine Überlegung wert. Das mit den Items für andere Spieler gestaltet sich aber trotzdem Problematisch, weil die User sich dann, wie üblich, reloggen müssen.
Aber mal so ganz aus Neugier: Warum machst du das denn nicht? ;p

Schon passiert

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Da steht auch gleich die Antwort auf dein Problem

Ist natürlich von Raskim und mir nicht von mir alleine Nur damit es hier keine Rechteprobleme gibt
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
hi i don't understand because it is not working on my local server. do i need to save the progamm on a specific file ? thks a lot


akkira is offline  
Old   #50
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkira View Post
hi i don't understand because it is not working on my local server. do i need to save the progamm on a specific file ? thks a lot
What exactly is not working?
ThunderNikk is online now  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
Hello, i mean nothing is happening. I registered my character on the program, i select it, click on (for exemple) learn all skill, paste it on gameserver or ingame and nothing is happening. So I was thinking maybe i need to copy the program on a specific file (gameserver or else) but nothing is changing. strange.
akkira is offline  
Old   #52
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Your character that is issuing the commands in game needs to have GM permissions.

Set the telecaster.dbo.character permission column to 100 for that particular character.

Maybe that is what you missed?
ThunderNikk is online now  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
#close request...

It's an old thread...
Just two months youger than mine who was closed because is too old(maybe if the tutorial is working with the current version of rappelz...)

gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 2
thndr, you are my *** ! ! ! the last permission i forgot to save...i'm a noob. Thanks again for all your perfect job and support.
akkira is offline  
Old   #55
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,004
Received Thanks: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
#close request...

It's an old thread...
Just two months youger than mine who was closed because is too old(maybe if the tutorial is working with the current version of rappelz...)

Just use the report feature gr4ph0s and report for necro.

Im sure Xijezu doesn't have time to read them all and he may never see your close request.

At least the most recent posts in this topic were this year.


ThunderNikk is online now  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Rappelz]Xijezu's Bewerbung als Moderator
DEUTSCH: Hallo e*pvp'ers! Heute möchte ich mich gerne auch einmal als Moderator in der Rappelz-Section bewerben. Um jetzt einmal das...
27 Replies - Joining e*pvp
[RELEASE] Xijezu's GM-Tool
NULL :'D
21 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Release] Xijezu's Auto-Noticesender
NCarbon left, Silent left, Smokey left, Raskim left... Finally Xij will left, too! NULL
9 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.