Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for help real quick.

Discussion on Looking for help real quick. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help real quick.

I know theres a stickied help topic and guide but can't find answer in those or through search function. Maybe I'm just a ****** but I follow the JW guide step by step all seems right until I start the .bat file. The window pops up and I get: Fontfile not found.

Any ideas? I'm on XP Pro 32bit using AoR client 0622. Got the Game_Bin file from somewhere in the JW guide thread so maybe thats the wrong file or something, if anyone has one that works that might help.

Thanks in advance and sorry moderator's if this is breaking rules but I posted in help thread and recieve no answers.
Old 03/23/2012, 00:08   #2

Use an other one client it will be work
Old 03/23/2012, 00:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptifou78 View Post
Use an other one client it will be work
Any tips on which client? I was thinking it might be the resource folder as well but I'm clueless since the guide is kind of outdated since everyone's working on 7.3 there's not many files floating around that still work

Edit: Just found RappelzPH 6.2 client going to try this.

New client helped but any idea's why when I put UW/PW in nothing happens when i click login?

Ok so now when I input admin/admin as UN/PW to login to game it says pw is wrong. Anyone?