Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I know who Attack DF

Discussion on I know who Attack DF within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry I know who Attack DF

Hey everyone,
I'm just here to inform you, especially Xijezu of who is attacking DarknessFight. This is a team of russian developers who are trying to set up their private servers.. They are admin of this private server is the cause for all this.. the reason for doing so is cause of the stupiditeness of these people... they just cant fix their database and they are killing DarknessFight just to get the files..
I hope this information will be in some way helpful to you..
Xijezu, of you need absolutely any info from me on them or on translating anything written by them i can surely help.. just knock into my skype :
vlad1236771
This is their forum website whisp me on skype if you require translations.. they are purposly writing with mistakes so that you wont be able to use a translator for translation.. but i can surely help with this situation))

KingSS...
Old 03/22/2012, 13:10   #2

how can you PROVE this to all DF players and especially Xijezu???

i think they are lol
Old 03/22/2012, 13:15   #3

We had actually loads of fun with the google translator and those sites Something about target missle, "krapfen" (dunno the exact translation), stuff about washing money and so on.

Interessting login page with french code u got there

Just one thing: Some traceroutes are leading to a german hoster but the reversedns is leading to a russian hoster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1pros1 View Post
how can you PROVE this to all DF players and especially Xijezu???
Trust me, I got 3 sources now that are saying the exact same thing. And all those sources are independent, i can assure this *lol*
Old 03/22/2012, 13:47   #4

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Elitepvpers did it ...

/closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread