Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creature Epic 7.4 In Cube ( Ent ) Lv.3

Discussion on Creature Epic 7.4 In Cube ( Ent ) Lv.3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/27/2012, 18:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Yeah, i should release my Repack so than you fking Leecher can claim it as yours? Dream more, Baby

As i said, it wouldn´t be possible for me, without Ncarbon and Xijezu. (Special thanks on Pyrok and Xijezu)

The Different between us is, i know wich person made this possible for me and i don´t try to act like "Hey, i´ve done it myself!!!11".

Think about it.

But i can say something special. If you don´t know what to do with these RDB File´s, they are useless for you. And 95% of E*pvp - Rappelz Section don´t know what to do with them.

Im just doing simple Show-off`s. Call it a challenge. "What , this motherfker can do this? OMG, than i can do it ,too."

It´s your turn, mr. ismokeshit. (Don´t forget to report me! )

And let the Useless Thanks farming start over again. *_*

RDB Files as far as I have worked out, are Database files, it copys what id from the database and puts it into the client that I have learn't up to now, Correct me if I am wrong but If I had a tool to actually open them correctly this will be very easy to do... Although after much research there is not much software able to open RDB files. Although there is Xijezu's resource maker. That open's a few around 4 I think..

Although I could be wrong that is what I personally think they are, Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but to be honest I couldn't care less.
Old 02/27/2012, 18:19   #17

Leave the debate now.Every day the same. pofffffffffffff
Old 02/27/2012, 18:19   #18

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
RDB Files as far as I have worked out, are Database files, it copys what id from the database and puts it into the client that I have learn't up to now, Correct me if I am wrong but If I had a tool to actually open them correctly this will be very easy to do... Although after much research there is not much software able to open RDB files. Although there is Xijezu's resource maker. That open's a few around 4 I think..

Although I could be wrong that is what I personally think they are, Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but to be honest I couldn't care less.

He managed to support much more File´s, but smoke didn´t got them, so you guy´s just know about the 4 rdb File-editor.

And yes youré right, 50/50. Btw, the RDB file´s are Rappelz-Data-Base Files, so you can only HEX them, because there is no all-in-one program, wich can open files like these, but 010 V-Editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LOL Gavsta he is not telling you the whole story. He's leaving out the part where he uses a tool he didn't make (Xijezu Did) lolol, now that's some funny shit. (Pot Calling The Kettle Black)

Let me quote my Own post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
As i said, it wouldn´t be possible for me, without Ncarbon and Xijezu. (Special thanks on Pyrok and Xijezu)

The Different between us is, i know wich person made this possible for me and i don´t try to act like "Hey, i´ve done it myself!!!11".
Old 02/28/2012, 10:27   #19

I tell you can i join to your Dev
Old 02/28/2012, 16:22   #20

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta
Xijezu's resource maker. That open's a few around 4

Oh, yes, I forgot that I just got 4 rdb's working...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 16:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post

Oh, yes, I forgot that I just got 4 rdb's working...
Great -thumbs up-
Old 02/28/2012, 16:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
for sale ?
open MSN
Old 02/28/2012, 17:45   #23

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Theres Xijezu showing off to the people he calls 'Noobs, Leechers, Thiefs' go figure right? You guys stop he isn't gonna give you jack **** lol.
I just corrected Gavsta. Problem with that?

And yes, I won't release this Tool, and again: Problem with that? That I don't release MY work?

Maybe someone from here would be able to do this, too, but I don't think so.
Old 02/28/2012, 17:56   #24

Received Thanks: 2,458
Don't pretty it up Xijezu, you're just show boating. And once again for the five bajillionth time, who CARES? Seriously, go show your pic at your forums. As was said your ability to do something is meaningless, your ability to share it is the key point. Now begone.