Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

DarknessFight - 7.3/7.4 Server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Reasons for huge amount of players: Content. Good content. Maybe Highrates, yes, but we still have our Lowrate-Server.

Reason for Shutdown: Never exists.
Reason for content: nCarbon Private servers for tard.



gavsta is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,442
Received Thanks: 290
Reason for trolling other pplīs Topics: jealousy
seriously, get the point ...



edit: aehm .. i remember little gavsta creating lots of topics, how can i do this, how can i do that ... ?
And now u behave like the master of the universe "i have working cs shop, i have working dura items" u complained about Ncarbonīs sharing-mentality, what did u share ? where are your tutorials ? where are your helpfull posts ?
thats fail gavsta .... i mean he-man ....

and back to topic: DarknessFight n1 server


Diablofarmer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
i don't want to interrupt your very important flaming topic, but i have very unimportant question... do you even working on fixing dc problems, or is it going to be the same and you keep pretend you are working on it and hope people will keep on hoping and playing until you decide to go on vacation and leave server?
paimonas is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 56
They dont fix, they made stupid new pets with bugged spells.


Flamin' is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
by saying "we have many players thats why it dc" you mean 50players in one server is a lot?? there are many other servers with over 300 players and it doesnt dc nearly as much as this server....
paimonas is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablofarmer View Post
Reason for trolling other pplīs Topics: jealousy
seriously, get the point ...



edit: aehm .. i remember little gavsta creating lots of topics, how can i do this, how can i do that ... ?
And now u behave like the master of the universe "i have working cs shop, i have working dura items" u complained about Ncarbonīs sharing-mentality, what did u share ? where are your tutorials ? where are your helpfull posts ?
thats fail gavsta .... i mean he-man ....

and back to topic: DarknessFight n1 server
Reasons I don't share:

Leechers
Tards
I prefer to keep my fixes on my server
people taking credit for my work

Although yet I still have given some stuff

I gave DB with DT before DT was in DB
I gave Unicorn fix
I gave lua buffs
I gave skill card shop.lua
I have helped alot of people set up servers
I have helped people fix bugs on there server
I found Death Match Warps
there is quite alot I have done actually don't get 190+ Thanks for derping.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Reasons I don't share:

Leechers
Tards
I prefer to keep my fixes on my server
people taking credit for my work

Oh you mean like you did on the ACUIR project?

Although yet I still have given some stuff

I gave DB with DT before DT was in DB

You gave an ENT with DT skills that I never even touched lmao!

I gave Unicorn fix

Masters Devotion? But why men? It can be put on a buffer lmao, I know you're aren't talking about the Blind Bug cause that was me and SilentBill

I gave lua buffs

When o_O?

I gave skill card shop.lua

Again, when?

I have helped alot of people set up servers
I have helped people fix bugs on there server
I found Death Match Warps

Hmn, go to retail. Sign on, click Death Match, Type /position WOAH!!

there is quite alot I have done actually don't get 190+ Thanks for derping.

I can only assume this is another failed attempt to bash my thanks count. Keep going

OMG I'm rollin, seriously?
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #113


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,803
Received Thanks: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by paimonas View Post
by saying "we have many players thats why it dc" you mean 50players in one server is a lot?? there are many other servers with over 300 players and it doesnt dc nearly as much as this server....
Just tell me 1 Server which got more users than we.

Ondine? Doesn't count, fake-phpscript.
Redemption? Nope, doesn't has more user than we afaik.

and 50 players online? Maybe at 10am GMT+1, at evening we're about 215 again.

NO server got more than 100 current player online, except DarknessFight (Checked: Last weekend, from some server their online count).

Ah, and gavsi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta
Reasons I don't share:

Leechers
Tards
I prefer to keep my fixes on my server
people taking credit for my work
*cough*
Doesn't count! You're still flaming on NCarbon for not sharing with EXACT THOSE REASONS (well, without the 3rd one).

And btw, what did NCarbon gave?
- 7.1 Mods
- Those tools which someone leeched from e*pvp
- about... 4 Repacks
- Questfixes
- Fully working staged skin update
- Databaseoptimization
and a lot more....

Do you see a difference?
I don't think so (except you're gavsta, 1 person, and NCarbon was a group/team).

So, your argument is invalid.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
Xijezu im a simple mortal, what can i possibly know what server is faking what... but from what i see in your website player count, i never saw more than 100 online, and that is split between 2 servers you have. yet you still have answered the more important question. are you fixing dc problem or are you hoping people will have iron will to keep on playing with all the rollbacks?
paimonas is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Xijezu mind if I talk to you on skype for a moment, some things I want to address to you.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #116


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,803
Received Thanks: 3,184
If you would read our Forums, then you would know what's going on.

E.g: .
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
i hate being forced to register on the forum just to know whats going on... kind of troublesome. would be useful to update some news on main website, dont you think so?
paimonas is offline  
Old   #118


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,803
Received Thanks: 3,184
I usually don't use it, because the Forum is the mainpart where the information goes from.

Thats called Community.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Reasons I don't share:

Leechers
Tards
I prefer to keep my fixes on my server
people taking credit for my work

I found Death Match Warps

So? Other ppl don't share their work for the same reason.

And I don't think that deathmatchwarps are that hard to find. Just use /position on official.
haxti is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
to be honest, i dont care about community. i play just to have some fun lvling, farming, killing mobs. nothing big or special, thats why i hate registering on forums to find out whats going on. and you wasted 2 posts telling me what i dont want to do instead saying few words what i want to find out


paimonas is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[SELLING] DT's on DarknessFight server
Hi Leute. Ich verkaufe hiermit meine 2 DT's auf dem privat server DarknessFight. Angebote per PM. Greets
4 Replies - Rappelz Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.