Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

DarknessFight - 7.3/7.4 Server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Prove yourself.
U Mad BRO!?


We´ve done it, you not. So just stfu and stop crying.

Ah btw, before i forget it.


You fail at failing.



TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #92


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
I would, but then you would know, how I made this.

But well, I just can say this (since this idiot released all of our tools...):

Ever heared about nx3 & cob files?
Without them the .dds-Files were useless.

I wont explain what they're doing, but I can say, it would NOT be possible to ... use the DT-Model with the Chicken-nx3-files.

There are 2 ways to get it working: Decrypt the nx3/cob-files completely(!), or get a 7.1 Gameserver.


Xijezu is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
so... wait, if this finally does become an update on your server we will all know how it is done.... well I am a patient guy
gavsta is offline  
Old   #94


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
I hope it for you.


Xijezu is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 490
Received Thanks: 56
What about Fixxing Files or get the new Files instead of make Bugged Pets ?
Flamin' is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamin' View Post
What about Fixxing Files or get the new Files instead of make Bugged Pets ?
What about doing on your own?

Stop that senseless flaming aslong you cant create a nearly same server with that amount of active Player.

Playercount´s dont lie.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #97


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
What about, sorry, finally gtfo from here when you just can flame?!

Seriously, you're annoying me.
If you would have a bit knowledge of this, then you would prolly understand all this.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Dura is easy getting dura working correctly is the hard bit (stage pets are dura)
gavsta is offline  
Old   #99


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
...already did that, spend 15 minutes of my life for all the Dura-Equip.

It's quite easy when you're able to get the 7.3/7.4 Itemresource from rdb.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
...already did that, spend 15 minutes of my life for all the Dura-Equip.

It's quite easy when you're able to get the 7.3/7.4 Itemresource from rdb.
another fail... Private servers for all LOL JK only for retarded rate lag roll back dc servers :P
gavsta is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
another fail... Private servers for all LOL JK only for retarded rate lag roll back dc servers :P
So.. what the **** is your point?
BattleChan is offline  
Old   #102


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
...which got a huge amount of players, which cause this issue.

Dude, I made this before I was NCarbon-Dev (just got some little bugfixes from Pyrok at the end).
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
...which got a huge amount of players, which cause this issue.

Dude, I made this before I was NCarbon-Dev (just got some little bugfixes from Pyrok at the end).
Reason for huge amount of players: Stupidly high rates. Reason it will shutdown soon: everybody will be bored with stupidly high rates.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #104


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Reasons for huge amount of players: Content. Good content. Maybe Highrates, yes, but we still have our Lowrate-Server.

Reason for Shutdown: Never exists.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Reason for huge amount of players: Stupidly high rates. Reason it will shutdown soon: everybody will be bored with stupidly high rates.
Behemoth actually has some decent rates. Sure, the rates are still high compared to the official ones but hey, thats what private servers are for. If you like neverending grinding or dungeon partys with kids then go ahead and play on official servers.


BattleChan is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[SELLING] DT's on DarknessFight server
Hi Leute. Ich verkaufe hiermit meine 2 DT's auf dem privat server DarknessFight. Angebote per PM. Greets
4 Replies - Rappelz Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.