Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarknessFight - 7.3/7.4 Server

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
cant download

Old   #167

Received Thanks: 1,154
Register on DF Forum and read the Thread about the Client! You can use the official Client.

Old   #168

I followed all the steps for the download procedure(removing gamegaurd folder ect) and did everything correctly. When I click on darknessfight I click start and the screen goes black, then quits by itself, putting me back at the darkness folder... any help would be appreciated
Old   #169

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by onraonara View Post
I followed all the steps for the download procedure(removing gamegaurd folder ect) and did everything correctly. When I click on darknessfight I click start and the screen goes black, then quits by itself, putting me back at the darkness folder... any help would be appreciated
It sounds like one of the data.00x-files is damaged.

Old   #170

i cant download Client any idea abute that guys (Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! )
Old   #171

Received Thanks: 1,154
**** boy open your eyes there are thousands of posts telling you to download the official client!
Old   #172

I edited this in the first post now... ^^
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post

Behemoth:
  • Lowrate-Server
  • Exp: x25
  • Drop: x50 (Not that much. )
  • Taming: x2
I never knew there was a lower-rate server on DF, finally a good server with good rates. I shall be joining here!
Old   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
I never knew there was a lower-rate server on DF, finally a good server with good rates. I shall be joining here!
It was there since the beginning of DarknessFight.
Old   #175

i have a problem xejizu...i can log in the launcher of darknessfight in my PC but not in my laptop...few seconds after i click the start button it hangs like a steady screen, even my pointermouse dont move and i cant control it in my keyboard...i need to shutdown my laptop manually to bring it back to normal setting. can you please help me....
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper319 View Post
i have a problem xejizu...i can log in the launcher of darknessfight in my PC but not in my laptop...few seconds after i click the start button it hangs like a steady screen, even my pointermouse dont move and i cant control it in my keyboard...i need to shutdown my laptop manually to bring it back to normal setting. can you please help me....
Xijezu won't be able to help you since this is clearly a problem with your notebook. Be sure it has enough power/ram and a compatible graphics and get recent drivers. Maybe there is a Antivirus programm which doesn't work with Rappelz or any other programm.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #177

Quote:
Our both servers:
DarknessFight:
  • Highrate-Server
  • Exp: x250
  • Drop: x100

Behemoth:
  • Lowrate-Server
  • Exp: x25
  • Drop: x50 (Not that much. )
well i think you have a highrate-server but that does not mean that you admin can leave your GMs adding any stuff they want into the game.
i mean there are somethings nobody can get it like fully d3 Master Class set or S5 DT/WDs 170+25, staged koalas, overcash money.

you think im liein cuz they have no powers like they sain ? no i have a proof (just check their accounts) and ftw im talking about thier alts

i just saw a Void Mage lvl 170+ has rebrithed to a Gaia Class in a day :/
you think he deleted his toon and remade it (as he said) ?
ofc not he can not reach lvl 170+ and has full tp in a day (mana stone quest, with lvling untill 170+, king of creature quest) whole of that usually take more than 30hours if he had everything ready helping and all bla bla bla

whatever i rly rly thank you ssssso much for hosting us is this great server and i just wanted to tell you about overpowered stuff but in the end this is your server and they r ur GMs and your free :P
Old   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
[/LIST]well i think you have a highrate-server but that does not mean that you admin can leave your GMs adding any stuff they want into the game.
i mean there are somethings nobody can get it like fully d3 Master Class set or S5 DT/WDs 170+25, staged koalas, overcash money.

you think im liein cuz they have no powers like they sain ? no i have a proof (just check their accounts) and ftw im talking about thier alts

i just saw a Void Mage lvl 170+ has rebrithed to a Gaia Class in a day :/
you think he deleted his toon and remade it (as he said) ?
ofc not he can not reach lvl 170+ and has full tp in a day (mana stone quest, with lvling untill 170+, king of creature quest) whole of that usually take more than 30hours if he had everything ready helping and all bla bla bla

whatever i rly rly thank you ssssso much for hosting us is this great server and i just wanted to tell you about overpowered stuff but in the end this is your server and they r ur GMs and your free :P
The only ones which have permissions are our GMs on Behemoth, the other ones don't even have their orange font. *facepalm*
If you look closely you'll see that D3 Master Gear is dropable in Cubrick Dungeon, also there already do exist S5 DT/WD's, same for 4 staged Koala's (3 from an Event).

If you would even play on DarknessFight, you would know it, but you just flame.
Why I think so? *looks on signature* *cough*
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
The only ones which have permissions are our GMs on Behemoth, the other ones don't even have their orange font. *facepalm*
If you look closely you'll see that D3 Master Gear is dropable in Cubrick Dungeon, also there already do exist S5 DT/WD's, same for 4 staged Koala's (3 from an Event).

If you would even play on DarknessFight, you would know it, but you just flame.
Why I think so? *looks on signature* *cough*
Just to get things clear He has nothing to do with infinite, Just a player and has had the same signature for a few months now.
Old   #180

Thanks

Thanks, I had great fun spawning 1,000 SLK's at each teleport.

Also would like to say thank you to alot of people that use the same User & Password for different private servers. I've been hacking alot of you, stealin your **** and deleting your accounts on: Rappelz US, Rappelz PH, and of course DarknessFight.

If you're dumb enough to use the same details over and over, you deserved to be screwed over. (Especially if your a GM)

Closed Thread