Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get infinite gold ingots

Discussion on Get infinite gold ingots within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Get infinite gold ingots

Want infinite gold ingots? on any pserver (only dkfight not)
pm me ill tell you
i dont wana say it in public because some admins will get the **** outa me :P
Old 06/29/2012, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
if it's the dupe trick it's been fixed already on any decent server.
Old 06/29/2012, 19:57   #3

on youtube there are 200 videos about this... lol and it is fix in more server, not only in darknessfight.
Old 06/29/2012, 22:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAgame View Post
on youtube there are 200 videos about this... lol and it is fix in more server, not only in darknessfight.
for now i tried some servers and working in most, But some have good staff team that revealed it and banned me :PP
Old 06/29/2012, 22:44   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
If you need help to fix this **** write me a pm...i don't like this wannabe's...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2012, 23:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
If you need help to fix this **** write me a pm...i don't like this wannabe's...
this is the only reason i posted this here, i wanted some one to be KIND and share the fix with other admins, because some people are ruining the servers with this bug

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit][GCPH]Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc.
07/12/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 98 Replies
im closing this thread no. bug patched. and too many off topic posts.
[Possible Exploit][GCPH] Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc.
07/07/2011 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
This is my first post on this site so I apologize in advance if I unknowingly break rules. -The story So I was doing dungeon runs to reach level 80 using an SD hack released on this site. I don't know how I came across this bug(or not?) but this made my leveling up much faster. -The principle While in a room, I noticed that my EXP bar is blinking and it shows that it is already full and is about to level up but my EXP to level is just about 40%. It made me suspicious so I logged out my...
Ninja Saga infinite clue monster hack + infinite boss normales KiraLight1 15.05.2011
05/17/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Tools: *Fiddler *infinite clue monster hack + infinite boss normales KiraLight1 15.05.2011.rar --> -Download- Features: *whith this hack you will be able to kill in shop all ester clue monsters and normal boss
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns