Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

research [ DEV]

Discussion on research [ DEV] within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
research [ DEV]

Hello Voila I am has the search(research) for a [ DEV] for my server to re-lay me on skype:dragon 5962 thank you
Old 01/19/2012, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
research =/ search again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Research into inSro
06/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Well I was wondering if this inSro was a fake or real thing so I decided to ask one of their Admins(Matt). On their site there is a Customer Support Chat 27/7 online here is the conversation(im Justin btw): Firstly I asked him is there any screenshots of ingame Matt: Not releasing them yet. Justin: why not? Matt: Because our devs are not ready to release them yet? O.o Justin: i see hmmm
[RESEARCH] Packets Etc.
05/08/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Okay guys - This post will be updated as I come across new and exciting ways to mess with the game. Please try to replicate my results and conclusions, as well as contribute your own theories and findings. Whilst there is no reason for you leeching scumbags to read this thread, those of you that want some starting blocks to start your own research may find this useful. WORK IN PROGRESS Just like the Cooldown method, the client collects a different packet encryption on login- So these wont...
I did my CRC research...
12/28/2008 - Dekaron - 20 Replies
I compared the old no crc's to the regular files and realized I need to fully unpack the .exe. Can someone send me the unpacker file. I remember back in the day we used a text file to fully extract the .exe within Olly. Can someone give me that file? If so I think I can make the no_crc.
NosTale Research
12/16/2008 - Nostale - 12 Replies
Well I'm doing some research on this game. I'll post my status here as soon as I'll find something new. --------------- NosTale --------------- Packet Encryption : Ok there are different encryptions. The one used for the recv-stream (packets from server) was just cracked by me lolz. Although as soon as you get ingame the whole encryption changes.
[Research] Droprates
01/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Ok well I've been messing around with drop rates trying to get them as good as possible. What I am doing currently to test them is I added a new drop rule (cq_dropitemrule) and changed it so 3 different monsters all used that monster class. Currently for these tests I will be using cg_dropitemrule chance of 100,000,000. All statistics are drop_item_chance in cq_monstertype I am not sure if it makes much of a difference but I have explode_item_chance1 10 explode_item_chance2 30...