Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher error

Discussion on Launcher error within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Launcher error

Hi guys I'm installed rappelz server but when I start launcher I'm taking this error please help me!

Sorry for bad english
Old 01/12/2012, 18:28   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Your server is not configured properly
Old 01/12/2012, 19:53   #3

I fix it but this time it gives me "Cannot connect to the login server." error. How can I fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Launcher Error
12/25/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi all. Yesterday I played ecSRO as usual and I went to town and bought some item from stall net. it was some glove and then I got ????? error, so Ok I tried to open launcher and it says silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, we're sorry for the inconvenience bla bla.. I tried to reinstall, re download media and data.pk2 still nothing. I also have to say that this is the first time it happened to me, it happened before too when I bought something and got ??? error but I...
LoL Launcher Error
11/06/2010 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6913/loololfail orwhatomgzomg.png gerade denn leblanc patch gepatcht und dann kam das:/ Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Launcher error (Win 7)
09/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i extracted the files i patched and everything i launch the game and when i click the water (or fire) realm i get a send error report/don't send :{ i have no firewall on and i didn't even bother putting a anti-virus i turned the firewall on and it didn't help i even stopped it turned it on stopped it again and turned it on again no effect....soo any ideas? http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb450/SupremeG od/sroerror.jpg
Launcher error
06/08/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Nebular's Launcher crc bypass won't work with my windows vista. I read his post and did exactly what it says but the game won't launch any help?
Error with launcher.. need help
07/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9374/61001216ac 5.png just start launcher gives error and launcher looks like this yes i have Language pack's installed all from win CD and yes i have full update chainese client