Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]Hidden village transit permission

Discussion on [Problem]Hidden village transit permission within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem]Hidden village transit permission

Hi guys - Happy day to all -

Note the much talked about releases and modifications and repairs.

And this is something very cool when people meet and try to help each other

But with all these reforms have not found one yet or has not been released so far on reform, then cross the hidden village

Ask some of you have been repaired what's the problem?

It is true that the Ncarbon team worked to fix and also work on fixed Ismokedrow

Repair ismokedrow
-- Everyone knows that his work was awesome, but could not fully repair the first select 100 lvl to award ticket and then give a custom Buff and before that identified 30 days

# So far people can not linking ticket and buff

Note: this topic to resolve the problem of hidden village transit permission only

Old 01/06/2012, 14:43   #2

"Fixing" the issue is no tough grasp, simply edit your lua scripts. There is a script containing a function that auto- sets a HV pass to your character upon reaching level 100 which would therefore allow you to speak to the HV teleporter. Simply find that lua script and edit the level upon which you gain the HV pass or simply remove the entire function and re-create the market that contained the HV pass, seeing as ismokedrow removed it(if you know how) and make the NPC open the market upon clicking "Buy Hidden Village pass" or however it is listed. Problem solved. Good luck
Old 01/06/2012, 17:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
"Fixing" the issue is no tough grasp, simply edit your lua scripts. There is a script containing a function that auto- sets a HV pass to your character upon reaching level 100 which would therefore allow you to speak to the HV teleporter. Simply find that lua script and edit the level upon which you gain the HV pass or simply remove the entire function and re-create the market that contained the HV pass, seeing as ismokedrow removed it(if you know how) and make the NPC open the market upon clicking "Buy Hidden Village pass" or however it is listed. Problem solved. Good luck

Yes I know editing lua and you've fixed 90% of the problem

-- So make personal cannot enter the village hidden only a ticket and during compression on your Messenger gives village but HV buff during the process of breaking and entering this problem goes buff

# It is true that IsmokeDrow did a wonderful, but not fully corrected. Making the ticket-holders get buff lvl 100 + and NPC HV lvl 100 + opens it only so they cannot

-- This is wonderful, but if someone wants to lvl 100 smaller entry hidden village cannot do

-- I fix the problem as I mentioned earlier to get the ticket and press the NPC HVbuff automatically, but I still don't know I fixed the buff HV comes automatically when the ticket in the bag

Closed Thread