Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wo-Ho NCarbon is back

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Wo-Ho NCarbon is back

just wanted to say welcome back and say congratulation for all the VIP members

OMG guys you forget Yunchen why don't you make it a VIP member

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
just wanted to say welcome back and say congratulation for all the VIP members

OMG guys you forget Yunchen why don't you make it a VIP member

- What is the benefit of this particular Forum put ARCDIA DEV

-- I've blocked everyone! I don't know why, but that was the reason for withholding all to prove that the work alone, this would not be needed.

# Everyone knows that all belonging files RAPPELZ original Korean company

--- We do not deny that ARCADIA DEV has modified many things and also numerous reforms and many released prisoners, but did not consider that files become a NCarbon

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
- What is the benefit of this particular Forum put ARCDIA DEV

-- I've blocked everyone! I don't know why, but that was the reason for withholding all to prove that the work alone, this would not be needed.

# Everyone knows that all belonging files RAPPELZ original Korean company

--- We do not deny that ARCADIA DEV has modified many things and also numerous reforms and many released prisoners, but did not consider that files become a NCarbon
First off you should get your facts straight, The original leak (NON-WORKING) was Korean Gala-Net files(To my knowledge the databases and smp's were reverse engineered). You say 'modified' and 'reformed' these terms are small and undesireable to describe the work we have done and even more so the work the main NCarbon branch has done. You obviously have no clue the effort it's taken all of us and you should clearly just leave these forums.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

i'm 100% sure if they leave others will come well i think it would be better for the good guys to go private and i'm so happy even if i didn't get a VIP but i'm really happy cuase now the Emu will finish faster

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
First off you should get your facts straight, The original leak (NON-WORKING) was Korean Gala-Net files(To my knowledge the databases and smp's were reverse engineered). You say 'modified' and 'reformed' these terms are small and undesireable to describe the work we have done and even more so the work the main NCarbon branch has done. You obviously have no clue the effort it's taken all of us and you should clearly just leave these forums.

- Dear ISMOKEY poodle:

-- I'm not denying that you have many reforms and indigenous rights but to keep the Korean company and everyone knows that

# Either leave this forum that is not yours, so you are entitled to dispose of others! I understand ISMOKEY

-- Yes you have achievements and I have a team NCarbon to allow you to join them, but if they are they show you it doesn't mean you will get a treat others you

---- Add you enough to get you thanked silenced
Old   #6

Quote:
- Dear ISMOKEY poodle:

-- I'm not denying that you have many reforms and indigenous rights but to keep the Korean company and everyone knows that

# Either leave this forum that is not yours, so you are entitled to dispose of others! I understand ISMOKEY

-- Yes you have achievements and I have a team NCarbon to allow you to join them, but if they are they show you it doesn't mean you will get a treat others you

---- Add you enough to get you thanked silenced
why does this seem like a 1 sided flame war?
its not like the orginal files leaked alone were enough to make a server it consisted of less then 10% of a server first the login server had to be built and compiled from scratch granted there was some source code to go on but not enough to actly just compile one then we had to reverse engineer the gameserver to even get it to run it was an exe and a pdb file which is even less to go on
the main reason an emulator project was started was due to the lack of source code to update the current gameserver.
ncarbon never really left we just closed off for a while so we could focus on other projects as well as emulation which is in alpha phase there still a lot to fix but were able to login and all that now and none of that was built or is being built on g nets code
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
why does this seem like a 1 sided flame war?
its not like the orginal files leaked alone were enough to make a server it consisted of less then 10% of a server first the login server had to be built and compiled from scratch granted there was some source code to go on but not enough to actly just compile one then we had to reverse engineer the gameserver to even get it to run it was an exe and a pdb file which is even less to go on
the main reason an emulator project was started was due to the lack of source code to update the current gameserver.
ncarbon never really left we just closed off for a while so we could focus on other projects as well as emulation which is in alpha phase there still a lot to fix but were able to login and all that now and none of that was built or is being built on g nets code
- My girlfriend WISP66

-- I know exactly that you many reforms in the entire world
--- And can't start whatever anyone can deny this fact And I'm very stand by you

# And by this it is not you or NCarbon group

---- You have done a lot and released many of the reforms
But you and your effort greatly humbled

-- The intention is to only ISMOKEY which self-relative everything and wants to show to everyone that the best programmer and that anyone in this world will never surpass

# And this is not a fact but only acted as children who want to get people's attention

- In the end I really appreciate the effort, especially NCarbon ("WISP66")
Old   #8

Sorry, man, but I can barely make out what you're trying to say, Google translate does a very shitty job. I think you don't like Drow for something, which is fine and dandy, but that was clear from your first post.
Quote:
- My girlfriend WISP66
lolwut

Quote:
# And this is not a fact but only acted as children who want to get people's attention
That applies to you perfectly as well, if you have a problem with Drow, take it to PMs, stop fishing for attention.

Quote:
- In the end I really appreciate the effort, especially NCarbon ("WISP66")
See what I mean?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Smile

Quote:
- My girlfriend WISP66
oh man i can't stop laughing on this

@ wisp : i didn't say that you closed but i said you are back to host the good peeps and just keep them away from this forum "or they will get crazy" lol
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
oh man i can't stop laughing on this

@ wisp : i didn't say that you closed but i said you are back to host the good peeps and just keep them away from this forum "or they will get crazy" lol
@ the girlfriend part google translate for the lose i guess o.0
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 2,415
And there I thought we had something special Wisp lolol :P