Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gala-Net got hacked again

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Gala-Net got hacked again

hey guys

well the title says evrything but i hope the hacker steal the server files and the gameserver source and share evrything

at this moment the hacker is just playing around but i hope he does something better and steal some files from there not just the items ~~

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,415
Why? What is the purpose. I mean sure if you want the ****** Gala-Net files instead of a completely optimized open source emulator go right ahead buddy.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
Still can't find any things which show's gala got hacked O:
Old   #4

@ ismoke lol and when you have a source of the Gala's gameserver isn't better ?? you can optimize it and edit on it and do whatever you want with it it would be better then the emu i think cuase gala knows evry litle and big thingy in thier files
@ xijezu see the general section in the US forums

Old   #5

I really doubt that after all the Development he has put in. Besides you guys keep your garbled up tangled POS Retail Resources and Leaked Files and end up with another 6.1 server that works half ***'d. BTW Speedy I would NOT encourage this course of action over the completion of the emulator.

Emulator = Built from the ground up (Most likely via Reverse Engineering) AkA Pyrok won't miss much and even if he did it wouldn't matter. Not to mention that the Emulator would be more legal friendly than trying to operate live servers off stolen material. (DUH!) What's more than that, documentation on resources in the emulator (Lets see how long you spend banging your head going 'WHY CANT I FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS DOES!' in retails documentation because everything in there is garbled bullshit.)

But then I guess it would actually take someone who's been running a server for over 7 months to know why the emulator would far surpass any leaked resources. But you guys keep waiting and holding your breaths and I'll keep laughing while your faces turn purple.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I really doubt that after all the Development he has put in. Besides you guys keep your garbled up tangled POS Retail Resources and Leaked Files and end up with another 6.1 server that works half ***'d. BTW Xijezu please don't presume to speak for Pyrok.
He has put alot in But there are still many things he needs to do, If he got the Correct 7.3 server files I Think he will stop with emu
Old   #7

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
@ xijezu see the general section in the US forums
Saw it already, u mean the therad "Have you been hacked? Please discuss here." ?
Too lazy to read all of this, but the startpost doesn't seems like gala got hacked, just some idiots "lost" their password to other people *troll*

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
if pyro could get a full complete set of server files he woud stop asap with emu
Hm,...
I dont really think so.
I rather think Pyrok would try to Copy'n'Paste a bit, to get it faster finished.
Nothin' is better than an own Emu, just because Offi-Files most times got a little Backdoor (afaik FlyFF got this, worked on that Source some time ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
BTW Xijezu please don't presume to speak for Pyrok.
I dunno what u mean o.o Explain
Old   #8

I misread at first, that's why it was edited immediately.

Anyways:

I agree with Xiji on this one, I think Pyrok may take some things from the resources to expedite the completion of the emulator, but at this staged of Development I can't see him just abandoning it. But I have been wrong many times before. But here's for one of us the actually wants him to stick with the emulator.
Old   #9

@ ismoke that's what i was talking about man i know that an own emu is much better then other's one but it will help now and in the near future if we had a source of GS
Old   #10

Besides, it would be a big step back since Gala definitely doesn't have the source code. So it would be once agan reverse engineering the server files.
Old   #11

Guess I should say something here since I'm being mentioned If the 7.3 exe were to be leaked right now I'd probably still work on the emu. When I said I'd stop it wasn't as far along as it is now.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12

and from the current stand point it is more optimised then the offical exe would be as with it you couldnt add things to it or change how features or functions work like u can with an emulator
Old   #13

what happened with hacking
Old   #14

Yep, just got hacked ----- I am number ....... well i dont even know --- 2000, 3000 before me maybe more!!!!!!! Stay away from Gala ........................... PERIOD!!!!!!! I have seen the list and there are hundreds in one month. Some dude twice in a row after getting their stuff back for 2 days.
Old   #15

and you know what all the servers are got hacked thats the funny thing some of the peeps have multiple chars in a different servers and they are all empty and what made me laugh to cry is that i was in a party with some guys then our tank was tired and he went to sleep then 10 mins later i found him in the middle of rondo spaming for rupee sites

ah yes guys about the rupee spamers does anybody know how do they do this ?? i mean they sell an insane amount dirt-cheap i mean do they have some way to generate rupees by some packet sending way or they just gather rupees from the launching of Rappelz so they have this large amount ??