Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello..plz help me to Rapplez English

Discussion on hello..plz help me to Rapplez English within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello..plz help me to Rapplez English

Hello..

Plz i have proplem to Rapplez English

can u help me..

my proplem.. Login when I receive this message : - due to internal error, we can not process your request at this time! and to the game : "0"

Been changing the Editors to 8 characters, no luck same problem I hope everyone help me please : (

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how add that npc in rapplez
09/29/2020 - Rappelz Private Server - 8 Replies
how add that npc in rapplez ? this photo http://www9.0zz0.com/2011/12/02/11/431395875.jpg ineed This Script Lvl up- Helper
Rapplez KTS VPN
07/11/2011 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
Hey guys... Just wondering what vpn you all use? And is widevpn only working one? because for some weird reason widevpn wont let me register/or login lol.
Creating a Rapplez Bot
09/18/2010 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
When writing a bot for Rappelz in AutoIt, the Send function and MouseClick function don't actually send anything to the program. How can you bypass this and get the AutoIt scripts to work?
Rapplez _ English
03/16/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Is it possible to "translate" .de or some other EU client into english ? I would like to ply, but its to lagy to ply on USA servers
Anything for Rapplez
11/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi , i been playing this game for a while now .. getting bored been wondering if there is any kind of hack , cheat , exploit , bot anyone share or know around ? If it requires skills in implying codes or hacking the shield or CE :D Thanks in advance :)