Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUFF>?

Discussion on BUFF>? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUFF>?

HI ALL

How buuf dragon when you access the 150 and 155 and 160

?
Old 12/28/2011, 03:33   #2

It is a script you need to create within your lua....I'm not going to list it detail for you but will merely guide you. Currently I have my set to activate the buff when you login as I've been to lazy to do otherwise....but here is how its going to go

first off these buff work off of what we would call a "trigger function". Anyway first off you need to make a function (Remember you need to make 4 of these functions, 1 for each piece of the armor set of each rank) for example below

function set_trigger_150_1() <---- this function would contain the first piece of the armor for example say.....the helmet? Then you would create another function for the chest piece, and another for the boots etc etc.

end

Within this function you will specify locally 2 variables which would contain the characters level and the other would be a command that tells the game to find the specified armor piece. example below

function set_trigger_150_1()
local level = get_value("lv")
local armor_piece = find_item(xxxxxx)------ The item code of the the piece of armory would go where the "x" is, for example 302709 which is the helmet i believe? can't remember, didn't check.

end

Then you need to perform a if statement to make sure that the person has the full set of armor for the buffs to activate, as well as they are at the required level so it would look something like this

function set_trigger_150_1()
local level = get_value("lv")
local armor_piece = find_item(xxxxxx)
if armor_piece >= 1 and level >=150 and level <= 154 then
add_state(xxxxxxx, x, xxxxxx) ---- this function will activate the buffs according to if the criteria of the if statement is met. the template function goes like this....
add_state(buff code, level , time)

end ---- This ends the if statement NOT the entire function
end ---- This END , closes the function.

What i have in green are just comments, they are NOT to be included in the function.

So basically that will how it would go and as i said you need to repeat these instructions(REMEMBER WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS!!!!!) for each piece of the armor set, then for EACH rank. Would make it quite easy if you group them all together. You need to go searching for the item codes for the the pieces of armor then for the buff codes for the "dragon buffs". Quite easy to find if you aren't lazy. GOOD LUCK!
Old 12/28/2011, 21:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,011
Its quiet easy.

This LUA is written for on_login and will give you the 150 set buffs, if you have the full set and the right lv.

And next time use this thread