Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz GS+ 7.1 Client

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[Release] Rappelz GS+ 7.1 Client

-nulled by Tatsuya. -

Old   #2

elite*gold: -500
Let me guess, You went to search for the files and you found them on Rage-Zone then you copy past what's written there ?
(remove space between Rage and Zone)

freak
#report

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
At least give credits
Old   #4

thats the man who make the developers leave

Old   #5

where credits

no credits

/closed
Old   #6

oh thanks for the files but you forget somethings see my signature i give you the permesion to put them in your thread ... of wait you don't need a permesion
Old   #7

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
If the creator/uploader proves to me that this is his stuff; and if he wants them removed, I'll do so.
Credits aren't obligatory in general.

Contact me via PM for everything additinional/the above mentioned issue.

regards Tatsuya.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
If the creator/uploader proves to me that this is his stuff; and if he wants them removed, I'll do so.

regards Tatsuya.
so knowing of all members that this isnt his work isnt enough ?
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post

regards Tatsuya.
That mentality is a slipper slope. And an even better reason for Pyrok to not release jack diddly here. Remember when us Dev's are updating to 7.3 on fully new emulators with awesome capabilities and all of you are stuck in the stone age, because I tell you this. As long as your mentality remains as such, I will make it as hard as I possibly can for you to get you hands on anything updated.

Edit:

Solely because of this topic (And Tatsuya, I'd like to think this is on topic) I have decided v1.10 will not be released to the public. So go ahead, spit in our faces again -- lets see how far you get.
Old   #10

i know that i will get another infraction for this but i think someone need to wake up tatsuya they put her here as a mod becuase she knows evrything in this section
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
That mentality is a slipper slope. And an even better reason for Pyrok to not release jack diddly here. Remember when us Dev's are updating to 7.3 on fully new emulators with awesome capabilities and all of you are stuck in the stone age, because I tell you this. As long as your mentality remains as such, I will make it as hard as I possibly can for you to get you hands on anything updated.

Edit:

Solely because of this topic (And Tatsuya, I'd like to think this is on topic) I have decided v1.10 will not be released to the public. So go ahead, spit in our faces again -- lets see how far you get.
There are several facts on which you arenīt enlightened.
Firstly Iīm not an administrator in this section. Iīm a moderator! Therefore Iīm only executing the rules given to me. Whether I personally am satisfied with those is irrelevant.

As most of you I also would make it obligatory to give credits in such cases or to prohibit such threads at all. But it doesnīt really matter because I didnīt put up the rules, I follow/execute them.

It also doesnīt matter if several of you are telling me that it isnīt his work, the creator has to prove it to me so that Iīm one hundred percent certain to delete it comprehensible so that I can avoid problems with the administration.

As a matter of fact, I really do care about the section and really would enjoy the presence of more developers that discuss everything in here; and also a lot less people asking unnecessary questions but such a situation would be utopian right now, as one needs to keep in mind that the section was completely unmoderated for several months and it was obvious that big changes would be made "thanks" to Sextus and Bodog who were handling the whole section by themselves.

Furthermore people as the threadcreator that act like they do, scare away devs but as said, I can only execute the rules that are given to me. Acting differently would be an own-goal.

btw, ismoke it wasnīt me who changed your signature.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

So you actually expect us to "prove" that the files are our work? Unless the server posted is the original, unusable, leak then it is definitely mine so please remove it. The 7.1 client is NCarbon's (even if it has additional mods, it is based off our work), which I'm a member of, so it needs to go as well. You've been in the section long enough to know who's done the major projects so please respect our wishes and keep them off of here. Instead of playing games and trying to justify not removing stuff, why don't you focus on getting rid of the reasons we all have stopped releasing things instead?
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
So you actually expect us to "prove" that the files are our work? Unless the server posted is the original, unusable, leak then it is definitely mine so please remove it. The 7.1 client is NCarbon's (even if it has additional mods, it is based off our work), which I'm a member of, so it needs to go as well. You've been in the section long enough to know who's done the major projects so please respect our wishes and keep them off of here. Instead of playing games and trying to justify not removing stuff, why don't you focus on getting rid of the reasons we all have stopped releasing things instead?
First post removed + closed.

Closed Thread