Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/16/2014, 23:40   #3616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Are you on an administrative account or at least running SQL configuration manager as an administrator?
I only have one accont on my computer, it was linked with my hotmail login, but i changed it to a local before i made the server. Im pretty sure sever manager is running as admin, ill have a try and fingers crossed

Edit: run as admin and same problem, it might be my computer thats having problems lol
Old 07/18/2014, 13:37   #3617

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Are you on an administrative account or at least running SQL configuration manager as an administrator?

Not to sound mean but, It has a release thread and you can get it yourself...

this amateur ****. need a good plugin
Old 07/18/2014, 15:30   #3618

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudomexa View Post
this amateur ****. need a good plugin
Then you will have to build your own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2014, 19:00   #3619

Hello i have a big problem,

i test on two dedicated server (one of 3 Go of RAM and one of 6Go of RAM)
When i run princess aurora there isn't problem but when i run captain herlock (game server) the dedicated server crash (don't have normal time, it can be in 10min or 5hour)

I run on windows server 2008.

If someone can explain how fix it please ?

Thank you
Old 07/22/2014, 21:05   #3620

Hello, ok, following problem,
When I open my skilltree and go over a skill, the game crashes.
I already tested a few things.
Probably wrong skills in the databse, i dont think that it deals with the resource,
because i already tested several resources.
Any ideas?
Thank you!

//And at the top left corner there are those chinese signs, maybe that is going to help you figuring
out, how to help me.So where normaly the job , ex: instead of adept these signs
Old 07/22/2014, 21:49   #3621

hello i am searching the database id of crature taming
can anyone help me?

EDIT: found it is 4003
Old 07/23/2014, 00:42   #3622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchen31 View Post
Hello, ok, following problem,
When I open my skilltree and go over a skill, the game crashes.
I already tested a few things.
Probably wrong skills in the databse, i dont think that it deals with the resource,
because i already tested several resources.
Any ideas?
Thank you!

//And at the top left corner there are those chinese signs, maybe that is going to help you figuring
out, how to help me.So where normaly the job , ex: instead of adept these signs
Sometimes if you created a new string rdb with Raskims database manager or imported one into the database with it it can cause crashes on skill mouse over.

The solution is to use a different rdb writer when you do the db_string.rdb or db_string(ascii).rdb

Chinese signs at the top left corner could be from using the wrong sframe with the 8.1 files.

You need the 8.1 sframe the 8.2 or 8.3 sframes will not be fully functional without doing a lot of reverse engineering on the clients resources.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2014, 00:13   #3623

Hello, following problems:
My soulpets seem like they dont have an icon when they are in my inventory but when i drag them down they do. when i check the database they do as well.
2.I cant combine stuff
3.Some soulpets are panter with the name svr0
4.My unique soul pet has "Error_id" as name but its the only soul pet icon i can see in my inventory, but they are all equal in the database except the names icons etc you know
Old 07/26/2014, 16:02   #3624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchen31 View Post
Hello, following problems:
My soulpets seem like they dont have an icon when they are in my inventory but when i drag them down they do. when i check the database they do as well.
2.I cant combine stuff
3.Some soulpets are panter with the name svr0
4.My unique soul pet has "Error_id" as name but its the only soul pet icon i can see in my inventory, but they are all equal in the database except the names icons etc you know
1. Maybe some files are missing? (If you're using royal repack you must copy everything insde the Repack Resource folder and put in your client's resource folder)

2. If by "stuff" you mean the pet cards, you can only combine equal pets (e.g.: Crystal Blizzard Anatema w/ Crystal Blizzard Anatema, not with other anatemas) else I can think only about your sframe (less probably) or your Database (have you made any change to it?)

3/4. I'm not sure about the cause of this, but I think it's incorrect rdb file. Did you update your rdb's with the soul pets? (If you're using royal, check 1)
Old 07/27/2014, 17:25   #3625

Hi, I've a problem with my CaptainHerlock.

I launch it and a few seconds later there is the following message :

And there is the log :

2014/07/27 15:23:11 DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_OnStartUp(dbo.smp_read_max_title_sid) : Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.smp_read_max_title_sid'.
Old 07/28/2014, 01:36   #3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barisan062 View Post
Hi, I've a problem with my CaptainHerlock.

I launch it and a few seconds later there is the following message :

And there is the log :

2014/07/27 15:23:11 DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_OnStartUp(dbo.smp_read_max_title_sid) : Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.smp_read_max_title_sid'.
My guess is that your problem is with Telecaster database, can you check your telecaster database name and server config (S:db.user.name)?

If this doesn't solve, try looking into Telecaster stored procedures and search for dbo.smp_read_max_title_sid (On Sql Server Management 2012 it is In Telecaster > Programmability > Stored Procedures) if it doesn't exists, reimport this database.
Old 07/28/2014, 15:07   #3627

Thank you for your help, but...

I checked my telecaster database name and my server config, the name is the same.

I also checked my stored procedures and "dbo.smp_read_max_tittle_sid" is there.

I'm lost, I don't know what to do.

I tried with another captainHerlock and that works but I could not connect to the login server.

There's one thing that I realise is that the TCP/IP of SQLEXPRESS changed in 42195 instead of 1433. It is normal ?
Old 07/28/2014, 15:24   #3628

new weapons/deco 9.1

i was just wondering if anyone had the IDs for the new 9.1 weapons and deco tyvm
Old 07/28/2014, 19:34   #3629

when i maked npc i cant login game. help please no giving any errors but i cant login
NOTE: NPC IS WORKING GOOD.
And i how to add new maps or dungeons?
Old 07/28/2014, 21:23   #3630

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkmen1 View Post
when i maked npc i cant login game. help please no giving any errors but i cant login
NOTE: NPC IS WORKING GOOD.
How are you sure the NPC is working good if you can not log into the game?

About the maps, I have not done it myself yet but you have to duplicate working maps to new locations.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz