Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE

Discussion on [ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Exclamation [ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE

Hello everyone,

My name is iSmokeDrow, I came to these forums what seem's like ages ago. I have seen some good work here, but more than good -- I have seen kids running about screaming for fixes, asking the same questions multiple times and so much more. The only real Dev's left here are being constantly bombarded with ignorant half asses questions about things that have been answered five billion times.

Even though we bust our hump's to provide an updated Rappelz Environment, we barely receive appreciation. Instead we get to watch wanna-be's take our work and re-post it as their own. This is perhaps why NCarbon left? (Aside of my involvement) So I have come to address the masses of EPVP on behalf of the only Real Dev's left on EPVP (Raskim2000, Speedy-NL, Silent-Bill, Ne0Carbon and myself)

The ocean's of EPVP users don't take any time to read out instructions (So we end up repeating ourselves several times), same goes for actually taking the time to read a guide instead of seeing the end and basically trying to jump in having no clue what you're doing -- That's still not it, I watched two people within two days of each other try to repost mine, speedy and raskims work.

All so ready to jump to the negative conclusions and try and call us out, why? -- You want to be like us? Well guys, we used google we used our brains to get to where we are, why you are not able to do the same? But it's ok, you won't have to worry about fixing our releases to your liking anymore. (Now you get to make your own fixes from scratch)

Speedy and Raskim have already said it and now I join them. (I will no longer be releasing any of my work on EPVP) and seeing as I don't release anything publicly via the NCarbon Forums I wouldn't really expect to get any work with my name on it past this post. I tried to stick it out as long as I could, but as with the others I've had it with the majority of you.

On these forums you can't even be upset when someone is trying to knife you in the back (points at my infractions) So this time, I am not going to troll you or be upset, for after this post -- I will post at my discretion and leisure ignoring all ignorant comments/quips or idiotic statements.

For those who believe they are being punished unjustly, you have only the leechers, spammers, haters and trolls to blame. I was considering releasing repack v1.05 as my final release to this community (But even that was kicked in the balls thanks to this hookus pokus 'R7ZGreat' or whatever he is calling that total copy of everything we've done.

We apologize to those who did appreciate our releases and used them as they were intended, some will still be able to get a hold of our work (But not publicly) [BTW this only applies to me: IF YOU PM ME ASKING/BEGGING FOR MY WORK YOU WILL BE IGNORED]

Final Note:

I've had a great time working with the Rappelz Server files and have no plans to stop, I guess i'll be seeing you around.

-iSmokeDrow
Thanks
13 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 15:12   #2

Im not that good in english but i have something to tell, too.

Before there were Rappelz Privat Server`s, E*pvp was dead in the Rappelz-Section (only some BOT`s and Glitch/dupes/exploit`s) and than came the Privat Server Time.

I have to say, i`m no Developer, i was an normal Rappelzplayer like the most of the other. But with enough time and intresting for what you doing, you will definitly be able to fix the MOST (not all) Things on your on.

The mentality were wandering to "I want this this this this this BUT im to lazy, exceppt it". And when the people got what they wanted, they shared that as their work.

So for now, Good Luck with releasing new stuff, now when Arcadia DEV Forum seems to be down and all People, wich can do usefull work, leaving and dont release their Stuff anymore.

Let`s See, how much will be released.

Regard`s

Raskim2000
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 15:17   #3

I do agree with both of you, and i understand it.
As you said you were just a Rappelzplayer and you become now a "programer" u know hot to do with those files/scripts/servers because you have learned.
I was rappelz player too, but i did started creating private server too, but how can i know something if i dont know how to do it, i did fix my server as much i could, but i asked for some helps, also i apologize if i was bothering too much but i just wanted a bit of help, cuz when i learn something i wont ask, i will also help to other ppl.
Anyways im sorry for that what happend!

Best of me for you guys! GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 15:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost@mp3 View Post
I do agree with both of you, and i understand it.
As you said you were just a Rappelzplayer and you become now a "programer" u know hot to do with those files/scripts/servers because you have learned.
I was rappelz player too, but i did started creating private server too, but how can i know something if i dont know how to do it, i did fix my server as much i could, but i asked for some helps, also i apologize if i was bothering too much but i just wanted a bit of help, cuz when i learn something i wont ask, i will also help to other ppl.
Anyways im sorry for that what happend!

Best of me for you guys! GL
I have only three word`s for you, i`ve done it that way.

Learning by Doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 15:21   #5

Very Nice !!
Old 11/08/2011, 15:27   #6

cya
Old 11/08/2011, 16:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC@rbon View Post
Very Nice !!
Tell me please exactly, what is "Very Nice !!" ?
Old 11/08/2011, 16:25   #8

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 3,918
learning bei doing wirds gewesen sein ; )
Old 11/08/2011, 16:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strean View Post
learning bei doing wirds gewesen sein ; )
Ach hört man von dir auch mal wieder was?
Old 11/08/2011, 16:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
Tell me please exactly, what is "Very Nice !!" ?
The same question
Old 11/08/2011, 17:04   #11

elite*gold: 1
I am sorry ismokedrow but the RZGreat7's guy gave you a thank at the first for your work , he did claimed some credits for your work and that's some mistake i know, but if you were saying it cuz he released something , at least he added on it , didn't copy and paste like some people in here,
anyway in the end it's your choice, good luck then
Old 11/08/2011, 17:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
he added what ?, are the hair dye's working in game ?
sound worked already 90%
wings ?, all wings where working already
buffs ?, all worked like intended before
7.3 ?, he changed what to 7.3 ?

in the end he added nothing that make the game/client any better
not to mention his so called credits under each sentence

i wana see who is going to release something of there own here, now ncarbon, smoke, rask not going to release anything any more
Give up Speedy, they will not understand it. Let them thinking that they are "Pro-DEVs" and let them crashing wake up to realize, that they dont be anything like a DEV.
Old 11/08/2011, 18:24   #13

i wonder why everyone thinks they need to open a thread about how they are leaving...just dont come back here, unless you want to earn more fame with this last post, what is, in my eyes, just plain childish. i didnt make a thread when i stopped releasing scripts, lists etc to the players for their benefit. You might have contributed more than i have, but that is no reason to be an attention ***** to the last second.
I thought better of you in comparison to rofl or that ncarbon staff member (nulling topics etc), but i guess youre just as much whoring around as those were. I came back from a huge break, just to play a bit rappelz until skyrim comes out, but i guess i shouldnt have, as i see this section is still full of idiots. thank *** its only 3 more days.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 18:50   #14

Received Thanks: 2,458
Ranma014, first bad move I've seen you make. But regardless, you want to call people out. Ok, here's your shot at iSmokeDrow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
i wonder why everyone thinks they need to open a thread about how they are leaving...just dont come back here, unless you want to earn more fame with this last post, what is, in my eyes, just plain childish. i didnt make a thread when i stopped releasing scripts, lists etc to the players for their benefit. You might have contributed more than i have, but that is no reason to be an attention whore to the last second.
I thought better of you in comparison to rofl or that ncarbon staff member (nulling topics etc), but i guess youre just as much whoring around as those were. I came back from a huge break, just to play a bit rappelz until skyrim comes out, but i guess i shouldnt have, as i see this section is still full of idiots. thank god its only 3 more days.
Now that we've had a chance to read the above, lets begin shall we?

I wonder why you think, that just because you released a couple skill/id lists that you suddenly get the right to jump in here (WITH NO CLUE OF WHAT YOU POST ABOUT) and you say "I thought you were better" well first off kid, I don't give three to four squirts about how you view me (I coulda sworn I've said this before) and then you try to compare me with Kale and Wisp (What's worse is you don't even know their names yet you wish to found comparisons)

Wouldn't you say that's like comparing apples to the sun or a mountain to a tree? And you claim I do this for fame? I do what for fame exactly? I break my balls all day long to bring updates and fixes for new content to ungrateful little dingle berries like you? Yea, I guess I do, do that for fame. (Or did rather)

So what you didn't make a thread about releases not coming that no one cares about, dude for real lets just be honest (You haven't released anything special..ever.) As per the 'Attention Whore' quip, yep -- you got me bro. I'm so glad that needy wash-ups like you get to use fixes from people like me with such an attitude of irrelevance, ignorance and pure arrogance.

You should have stayed on break bro, because to my knowledge we haven't missed you and you can talk all the shit about EPVP that you want but you go talking shit about me + NCarbon we have one thing to say to you and I bet NCarbon backs me on this one (DON'T USE OUR SHIT THEN)

Oh and just a final note just so you know how completely ass backwards hilly billy cousin sex having -- stupid you made yourself look:

I

AM

NOT

LEAVING

I

AM

SIMPLY

NOT

RELEASING

MY

FIXES

PUBLICLY

TO

LEECHERS/SPAMMERS/MALE GENETALLIA LOVERS/TROLLS/IDIOTS

YOU

AND

MANY

OTHERS

Did you understand what this post is about now Mr-I-Talked-Trash-And-I-Got-Burnt?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 19:05   #15

I am very sorry about Ismokedrow and Whole ncarbon team.Without you guy's there wouln't be rappelz privat server.I realy hope that idiot's leave this forum.

Yea i know my english suck's