Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working Cash shop!

Discussion on Working Cash shop! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/13/2011, 16:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Originally Posted by Xijezu
Whats different? Design? Wow. gimme 2 Minutes and teh design is 7.3.

Today, 16:47
Challenge Accepted, gavsta.
Today, 16:53
challenge failed.

you failed. no ifs or buts
Old 12/13/2011, 16:01   #32

Received Thanks: 3,458
gtfo dude.
I told ya, I have to reregister.
And for this fckng design, I just need to copy the images and the .css, maybe some part of the html, but thats it.
Old 12/13/2011, 16:04   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
gtfo dude.
I told ya, I have to reregister.
And for this fckng design, I just need to copy the images and the .css, maybe some part of the html, but thats it.

Don't get abusive now, just because you failed.
Old 12/13/2011, 16:31   #34

Received Thanks: 2,458
Stop trying to troll a Dev no matter what he's said to you it still makes you look bad Gavsta -- think you would learn this by now.
Old 12/13/2011, 16:39   #35

A bit off topic, but smoke was just wondering if you could take a quick run thru my server see what likes and dislikes you may have? If thats no prob that is, still some things I'm implementing here and there, actually going thru 1 of my lua scripts finishing up summin.
Old 12/13/2011, 16:43   #36

i agree with smoke and i think if guys join to your self and make a project team i think you will be able to make a cash shop that are better then the official one .

i have some questions to anyone of you guys
there is a card in the ME official server that when you use it it does despear and give 100 point
and there is another one of 50 point is it posible for a Private server to use this ones ?? becuase if yes i have some very good ideas to be done
Old 12/13/2011, 17:07   #37

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Don't get abusive now, just because you failed.
Copy Paste work from other Guy`s and now you think yourè a pro?

I lol`d hard.

Gavsta, the only one who failed, is you and everyone with a bit brain know it!
Old 12/13/2011, 17:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
A bit off topic, but smoke was just wondering if you could take a quick run thru my server see what likes and dislikes you may have? If thats no prob that is, still some things I'm implementing here and there, actually going thru 1 of my lua scripts finishing up summin.
I will try to find the time, but you have a better chance of getting my attention at my forums: just go to the rappelz-redemption site and click forums ^^
Old 12/13/2011, 17:40   #39

Sure thing mate
Old 12/13/2011, 17:50   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Copy Paste work from other Guy`s and now you think yourè a pro?

I lol`d hard.

Gavsta, the only one who failed, is you and everyone with a bit brain know it!

again with the copy and paste ****? what the heel do you mean? I never said I was pro, It was about Xijezu thinking he is the best modder ever, and make everybody else work **** by saying "derrppp i can do dis is 2mins" so... read topic before posting?
Old 12/13/2011, 17:54   #41

LOL I just have to say, I spent what four or five days with Xijezu debugging the Item Shop and he is brilliant with this stuff. Plus, I bet Xijezu wouldn't be like that if he didn't feel you were trying to act as if you had done it all by yourself. Just my two cents /prepares-for-infractions.
Old 12/13/2011, 17:55   #42

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
It was about Xijezu thinking he is the best modder ever, and make everybody else work **** by saying "derrppp i can do dis is 2mins" so... read topic before posting?
I am not the best modder. There are people which are better than me (like Pyrok).

If you would understand something of this content you really would know that copy a design is just copy'n'pase and a work of about 2 minutes.
Old 12/13/2011, 18:07   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LOL I just have to say, I spent what four or five days with Xijezu debugging the Item Shop and he is brilliant with this stuff. Plus, I bet Xijezu wouldn't be like that if he didn't feel you were trying to act as if you had done it all by yourself. Just my two cents /prepares-for-infractions.
right but there was no release, so I am magic aswel. I posted a picture, of my working cash shop, as i felt good that I had sat there doing it myself, with minor help, and then to come back on to Xijezu to post saying this is nothing new i might not have been the first person to do this, But I did it, It would be like you giving a script out with and NPC with working enchantments for pets, and then everybody flaming you because you did it but you wasn't the first because Official Rappelz was the first to do it.

So what I am saying instead of people saying "gz" or w/e I had Xijezu saying yeah iv already done this no big thing as if everybody has done it, which they havn't not even you have you have been working for weeks on a cash shop and still not got it working I was working for 2/3 hours and got it working, BY MYSELF as I am the only modder or w.e you want to call it on my server, So instead of you all being derps about it why don't you just leave it, as this is the reason Arcadia Dev's left this site because everything they did was flamed,

Elitepvpers has gone down hill very badly lately, so lets not get it worse then bad, by trolling I have recently come back to elitepvpers to help people but now I am wondering why did I bother, I have even Minor helped you ismoke, so don't flame me in my post where I was just happy with myself that I had achieved something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
I am not the best modder. There are people which are better than me (like Pyrok).

If you would understand something of this content you really would know that copy a design is just copy'n'pase and a work of about 2 minutes.

I know how it is done I have done it myself on my cash shop, I was just pointing out it is more than a 2min job.
Old 12/13/2011, 18:17   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
bla bla bla bla, why is it you all act like lil kiddy's ?

both have cs working fine gratz both of you, it don't matter who was first

the big question is, who is dum enough to make it public thats the only thing that counts

who is going to give all those idiots here a way to make money, thats the only thing thats realy count

none of you great, 1 of you ?, better hide then :P

I will be honest I don't think it is going to be any of us.
Thanks
1 User