Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ice Maiden fix anyone?

Discussion on Ice Maiden fix anyone? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ice Maiden fix anyone?

Appears that when Ice Maidens on my server attack they have a 4 second delay before damage is actually dealt which is strange, she looks goofy as hell when shes attacking XD Im not asking for anything else other then how to speed her up so she can actually attack correctly ^_^; Thanks. On top of that i'll really appreciate any kind of help even if its not much I'm really doing it for my sister :/ bleh she likes the Ice Maiden and it bugs her alot that shes alittle glitchy XD personally i dont mind it at all.
Old 12/02/2011, 05:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
better than the one i been testing with. ice needle doesnt even do damage and still crash client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BAHAMUT - WTB S3 Ice Maiden
09/28/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
As subject says, looking for an S3 (or higher) Ice Maiden on Baha. PM me price.
[MOD]Login-Maiden
06/19/2010 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
Hey Leute, naja ich hab den Thread von Neacra gesehen und hab aus Langeweile auch mal ein Login Mod gemacht und ich Hoffe es gefällt euch :D Hier ein Bild: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9547/loginf.jp g Installations Anleitung: 1. Downloaded den Mod von MegaUpload (siehe Link)
sorry crystal maiden
04/07/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
as my topic says im sorry crystal maiden i was selling 1k coin codes i had 5 codes then i had 2 left and crystal maiden bought them but those 2 codes gave him only 530 coins of 2k now im trying to get bottom of this i well contact acclaim and try get crystal his coins :p:p:p agen crystal im sorry this happend to you :(:(
Iron Maiden!
12/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Oi, everyone! I know i might sound like a wierdo or something, but i got terribly hacked "two accounts" 88,50. My friend also had been hacked as well three times in a row. And another friend lvl 90 who has lost his 3 accounts--one was holding an 85+9 glavie, and the examples are simply unstoppable. . . I've tried everything within my grasp just to stand against this terrible horrible tragedy--i've changed my PW's, e-mails, verified my accounts, formated my pc, and made it limited by using...