Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warp Gates

Discussion on Warp Gates within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warp Gates

Ok recently, after a bit of searching, I've figured out how to replace the ++ mobs with the +++ mobs. Its quite simple actually, LONG! but simple . Now what I'm having a issue finding is the warp gate function for the temples(meaning the function that activates when you activate the entrance warp gate). I've found a lua file with some dungeon warps in them but those are only in reference with Palmir Plateau and for the Navislama ship(if thats How you spell it.) I took a peak into the database to see if maybe the x, y coordinates are listed in there, but the dbo.Dungeon resource table seems only to be in reference with sieges. If anyone could share some insight on where these would be located I can take it down from there, but I honestly cannot seem to find them .
Old 12/03/2011, 21:59   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Do not worry, I am working on this tonight I already had my team map out all of hardmode pp portals. Just pm me later tonight and I'll give you a query to fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2011, 22:17   #3

Oh cool, well thanks for that mate ^_^. The query should most likely lead me in the direction to work on the other dungeons. Kudos

Hey smoke did pm you last night but no response, guess you were busy? Not sure. during that time I've been doing some searching. I swear I opened every database. My two final conclusions that what I'm trying to do lies somewhere within the dbo.DungeonResource and dbo.WorldLocation. Having browsed through the tables and their contents, I must say nothing i try seems to implement my intentions. I seriously can't grasp it. In desperate need of insight xD