Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's Going On?

Discussion on What's Going On? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's Going On?

Okay let me start by saying this has nothing to do with the staged pets issues as I have already figured out how to edit those. Ok now that's out of the way let me start with what I really want to say.

Ok I know over the past weeks, users on this forums has caused most of the developers, even other players to get frustrated. I can completely understand that, if I released my work and someone steals it and gives no credit I'd be upset too, or if lazy people bombarded me with questions without even searching first(baring in mind these are obvious questions), then yes I would be frustrated as well, but what about the other remaining few, who actually show an interest(like myself), who actually takes the time to obtain things through my own capabilities, or figure things out before i spam questions. Are we all then ranked in the same category?

No help or support period seems to be willing to be given even IF you you show you know that you know what you're doing and not just some noob crying out, "feed me please", I mean, even if somethings are unclear, can't ask a question? You are unfairly ignored? Just wondering if that's the mentality of everyone on here now. I'm saying people being flamed or insulted or raged at. If thats the case then I guess I shouldn't bother with this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2011, 17:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
Okay let me start by saying this has nothing to do with the staged pets issues as I have already figured out how to edit those. Ok now that's out of the way let me start with what I really want to say.

Ok I know over the past weeks, users on this forums has caused most of the developers, even other players to get frustrated. I can completely understand that, if I released my work and someone steals it and gives no credit I'd be upset too, or if lazy people bombarded me with questions without even searching first(baring in mind these are obvious questions), then yes I would be frustrated as well, but what about the other remaining few, who actually show an interest(like myself), who actually takes the time to obtain things through my own capabilities, or figure things out before i spam questions. Are we all then ranked in the same category?

No help or support period seems to be willing to be given even IF you you show you know that you know what you're doing and not just some noob crying out, "feed me please", I mean, even if somethings are unclear, can't ask a question? You are unfairly ignored? Just wondering if that's the mentality of everyone on here now. I'm saying people being flamed or insulted or raged at. If thats the case then I guess I shouldn't bother with this forum.
For me it`s pretty easy. Im getting reported, for helping like the way im doing.
I get stupid question`s about thing`s, wich are allready cleared. 95% of the E*pvp-Rappelz-Section are Leecher,Lazy Asse`s or stupid idiot`s - nothing more. And im not a nanny, to show them how to read.
Im going crazy, every day 4-5 message`s with a title like this --> : "Hey Gay, Helpz me plzz!?!?!??".

Sure, maybe you have enough energy, to help them without beeing raged, but im no supporter, goddammit. Hope you understood my point.
Old 11/29/2011, 18:17   #3

My intention is not to support the beggers who show no incentives, as i posted. I do completely understand your point, I would not either, but for example, recently I've began learning things about lua scripts and different functions and how to edit them, with what little knowledge I have gained so far, I've been able to add custom content to my test server(which btw most of these lazy butts or beggars can't do). I'm not the best at programming, and there are things I would not be able to figure out on first hand, yet I try. For example(call no names), I sent a pm for a bit of assistance since I was lost on a programming aspect of 1 particular file(I was trying to implement a feature) and up till this moment, they have not replied. Blatantly ignored

So therefore my question is, are we ALL ranked tehrefore as useless noobs? I see certain individuals working together, I mean yea I haven't released anything because anything I would ever think of doing has probably already been done(i wish not to be called a stealer or a cheat). Seems like if anything and I'm unclear on anything, I need to rack my brain and hopefully figure it out or just give up.
Old 11/29/2011, 18:18   #4

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
I agree with you. There are several problems present in here.
They mainly occur because people donīt realize the seriousness on which this forum is build on.
Therefor several think they can act the way they want to and not stick to the rules.
But all that is asked for is basically staying on-topic, being polite; not insulting others.
If people arent capable of following those few simple things they just dont belong here. And this is how it actually is.

Iīm here since July and as far as Iīm concerned have something near to 800 Reports only in this section.
And to be honest, Iīm also fed up seeing the same questions over and over again, but instead of spamming and insulting people because of their laziness of using the search function or taking a look at the stickys, I just report them.
Itīs as simple and easy.

So I guess there isnīt much to discuss in here.