Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello Everyone I need simple Help here

Discussion on Hello Everyone I need simple Help here within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Everyone I need simple Help here

Well i have been in this Forum for about 1 Year And i Had Rappelz Filles and i had server on VPS i have been in Hospitol becasue a accident so my VPS Close also my rappelz Server and i lost all filles in it even my Laptop too its Smalle Server that i play with it with my Frineds we do PvP Things its cool I really cherche a lot for filles in other topics and in google i tryd to google it so i can find it but nothing works i only find filles with Auth and Telcaster but i dont find aracidia on it it say use the Old Aracidia the Problem i dont have The Old one and i cherche for it and i didnt find it so Can some one from this Forum Help me and give me the new realse of Rappelz Privet Server plz The 3 dataBase plz Aracidia Auth Telecaster dont worry about MySQL and the Tutrioul **** i know everythink its ok just give me the Filles of the Server the Scripts newmap and the 3 database and dont worry about GM tools too i got them plz Help me Plz

P.S : plz dont tell me to google that or Cherche befor You ask i really cherchd a lot
Old 12/10/2011, 03:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude Just Search For Arcadia repack 1.3 (Thanks To NCarbon) via google I think that is enough help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To]Simple VB Spammer (very simple) [Für Anfänger]
08/10/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 12 Replies
So, da ich mir gedacht habe, warum schreibst du eig keine Tutorials für epvp wollte ich heute mal damit Anfangen welche zu schreiben Ich werde alles mit kleinen Erklärungen im Text erklären. Sie sind mit ' gekennzeichnet. Sie werden von VB nicht mit in den Code einbezogen. So kann man einfach alles stehen lassen und hat im Nachhinein eine komplette Erklärung Was benötigt ihr? -Visual Basic 2008 oder besser -ein kleines bisschen Grundwissen Welche Steuerelemente werden benötigt?
Simple Edit (But not To Simple)
12/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
Hey, a friend of me asked me to edit top's. So i did for him. I wanted to share them with ya guys: http://i51.tinypic.com/1z5orns.jpg I know its simple. If You like them press Thanks Button. If you Want me to release it Just Ask me.
Simple questions, simple answers :)
11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys :) I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :) 1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ? 2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...