Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breeder npcs not working? any workaround method?

Discussion on Breeder npcs not working? any workaround method? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Breeder npcs not working? any workaround method?

Hello, after several days reading the forum, i was able to set up the server (7.1 + redemption). All working like a charm. I have gm permision enabled and i can insert items, commands and stuff in game's chat window, so i decided to use the pet level up command

/run learn_creature_all_skill("pet","player" )

As soon as i use the command, the creature go to lv 60, fine fine i know, i have to evolve the pet to continue leveling, but the npcs dont work, just give a nill return value when i click them (tried horizon, katan, lasksy and HV breeders. I tried to level the pet manually from Telecaster's table "dbo.summon", but it does not work. Any ideas?
Old 11/24/2011, 05:16   #2

Received Thanks: 3,458
The function is included in Arcadia -> NPCResource in column "contact_script".
If you click this NPC the database is looking for the function ******() in your .lua-files.

It seems like ismoke didn't included the .lua or put a wrong contact_script?
Well, okay.

First of all run this script:
Code:
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Deva_contact()' WHERE id = '1001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Asura_contact()' WHERE id = '2001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Gaia_contact()' WHERE id = '4001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Rondoh_contact()' WHERE id = '6001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Secroute_contact()' WHERE id = '7001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Ancient_relic_contact()' WHERE id = '7029'
in your database, then put file in your Resource/Script-Folder.
Restart Gameserver, and all would working fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 05:28   #3

Omg thanks a lot, it works like a charm now !!!! Tried to search the forum a few times before asking, but did not find any topic about it. Really, thanks a lot for the quick answer.
Old 11/24/2011, 05:31   #4

Well, I never heared about this issue in Redemption Repack V1.4. But it could happen.

But hey, you didn't use the question "npc creature not work why?", thats awesome
Thats the reason why u get this answer fast. ^^
Old 11/24/2011, 05:40   #5

Umm, is possible to change the enchant bonus given from an item by a %? To be clear, when you enchant armors, weapons, etc. they give you a bonus, currently in live servers, dura 3 get a 3.97 multiplier for enchantment up to +20. I know, dura items are not implemented in this release, just wanted to know if it's possible.
Old 11/24/2011, 05:59   #6

Uff, yes, it is possible.
Take a look into Arcadia -> ItemResource, there you will find colums named opt_var01, opt_var02 [...]. They are giving you that stats.

But I never worked with that.
Afaik SilentBills ItemModder can change this.
Take a look into the [Collection]-Therad, there is a link to his tool.
Old 11/24/2011, 07:04   #7

Actually, the opt_vars do other things. There are a few columns in ItemResource that I think do what you're asking, but I'm not sure, I haven't messed with 'em.
They're called
Code:
enhance_0_id, enhance_0_01, enhance_0_02, enhance_0_03, enhance_0_04, enhance_1_id, enhance_1_01, enhance_1_02, enhance_1_03, enhance_1_04