Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Buff Effect`s on Gear/Deco

Discussion on [Discussion] Buff Effect`s on Gear/Deco within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Buff Effect`s on Gear/Deco

Hey there,

as many of you know, there is no released way, to get the ORIGINAL Buff Effect`s working.

Mean`s for Example:

If you have the Full R7 T1 Equip you don`t get the Buff`s (activity percentage 3%).

Im currently try to fix it, but im afraid, that their is a issue with the Gameserver.
And no, i don`t like it trough LUA, because it`s boring, to have the Buff`s all the time.

And i started this Thread, because i`m trying to get the Buff-Effect`s of the KTS Epic 7.2 Released Deco working. (Atk-Speed +, Move-Speed+ etc.)

So, let`s start a hopefully nice Discussion, to get this Sh*t working.

Regard`s Raskim2000 (The wannabe )
Old 11/18/2011, 09:54   #2

maybe, instead of making it works with an activity percentage, why not making it works when damage on player are highter than a percentage of his life. (only for the first buff)

so if a mob make a damage, for example only ^^, which is highter than 3% of the player's max hp. the set activate his first buff. And if the player makes (don't know if that will work) maybe 3 critical hit in a row, the set activate his second buff.

I'll be trying to make it work in that way when i'll got the time ^^ I'll keep you informed of progress.
Old 11/18/2011, 13:53   #3

wir arbeiten auch daran jeden falls wenn du die effekts meinst die ausgelöst werden wenn angegriffen wird (mobs,char) von t2 set der blind effekt klappt komischer aber derbe selten woran liegt das weil wir diesbezüglich noch garnichts gemacht haben ? ( das ist das dura t2 set ka villt liegt das daran)
Old 11/18/2011, 13:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenman View Post
wir arbeiten auch daran jeden falls wenn du die effekts meinst die ausgelöst werden wenn angegriffen wird (mobs,char) von t2 set der blind effekt klappt komischer aber derbe selten woran liegt das weil wir diesbezüglich noch garnichts gemacht haben ? ( das ist das dura t2 set ka villt liegt das daran)
Ich hab mir bereit`s die Dura Sachen angesehen, aber habe dort nichts großartiges erkannt.
Old 11/18/2011, 14:49   #5

uns fällt da eben auch nichts auf aber der blind effekt t2 funkt nur falsch herum man bekommt den blind effekt selbst ab
Old 11/18/2011, 22:16   #6

The problem is triggers, I don't think there are any triggers for damage received/dealt, which is why the buffs won't work like in live servers.
Old 11/18/2011, 22:24   #7

I can tell you a thing, Pyrok and me have tried a lot to have itemeffect working but we failed.
After a lots of verification we are sure that database server and client have correct entries, the only problem is gameserver .....
Old 11/18/2011, 22:35   #8

Received Thanks: 3,458
Like Pyrok said:"We reached the maximum of that what we are able to do with the current files, thats the reason why we're working on an emu".