Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

important please can i have armor codes sorted ^^

Discussion on important please can i have armor codes sorted ^^ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
important please can i have armor codes sorted ^^

Hello guys i am new in this forum but i am good at pserver ^^
plz give me the codes of sorted armors
and thanks
Old 11/17/2011, 21:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallool View Post
Hello guys i am new in this forum but i am good at pserver ^^
plz give me the codes of sorted armors
and thanks
Do it on your own, should be no problem when you are "good at pserver"

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2011, 21:39   #3

thnxs for the reply but sorry i have only 150-155-160 armor codes that's what i mean and thanks

not that good in sql database ^^ i didn't know how..... can you give me sorted codes?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[IMPORTANT]TQ Entering in PServers and Using CODES with Normal Player ?
05/02/2017 - EO PServer Hosting - 44 Replies
Have one or more people Logging into my server, IPs are from CHINA, 1 Minute after the LOGIN these people, my server was shut down. This happened 2 times in days: 12/14/2009 12/15/2009 and today 12/16/2009, when I woke up, and i loggined in into my server, again another error. After LOGIN Char with other IP CHINA.
[Release]List of sorted and working Cash Shop Items - New Shops for your server
09/09/2011 - Rappelz - 12 Replies
I compiled a list and created new shops for my own server (which isnt public, dont ask). In that rar file you'll find anything you need to use them. Mostly CS items and a lot of other useful stuff. UPDATE 08/09/11: The list and shops have been updated to NCarbon/Arcadia's latest repack v1.2. The lists are now easier to read and use. Detailed information and instructions are given in the readme. Mirror 1: item_lists_and_shops.rar (252.66 KB) - mediafire.com Mirror 2:...
I need 60 armor codes
08/29/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
please.
Working C4 Armor Codes
01/11/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Ok, this is my list of full armors, that i've made, and tested, so they work, if one doesnt work, let me know, and ill see whats wrong..i might have missed one or two in the testing, but i doubt it ^.^. Spose i have to give some thanks to muaddib though =D w/o him i wouldnt have been able to create any of the codes, because he posted the listid's for the armor in the post Free Weapons, so some thanks to him ^.^. Oh, and yes, i know the boots arn't called Avadon Robe Boots and stuff, but...