Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your ID or password is incorrect

Discussion on Your ID or password is incorrect within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your ID or password is incorrect

Hello Everyone - Im realitivly new to all this, I got the v1.03 redemption build up and running no probs at all (with the pdf) And have moved on to the v1.04, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SQL management software and have linked everything togeather (databases and stuff) properly.

When i launch the Login + Game server everything boots properly

I start up rappelz (via .bat with the ip and such)

Then i attempt to Log in with the account i made (with the acc-creator which comes with the build, which works properly) but it says that i have the wrong ID or password, it wont let me in. I can clearly see the accounts under tables in the auth database via SQL manager. If anyone knows whats going on, or can link me to similar problems, Please do.

(Yes ive searched and searched)

Thanks!

Uploaded with
Old 11/21/2011, 07:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedster View Post
Hello Everyone - Im realitivly new to all this, I got the v1.03 redemption build up and running no probs at all (with the pdf) And have moved on to the v1.04, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SQL management software and have linked everything togeather (databases and stuff) properly.

When i launch the Login + Game server everything boots properly

I start up rappelz (via .bat with the ip and such)

Then i attempt to Log in with the account i made (with the acc-creator which comes with the build, which works properly) but it says that i have the wrong ID or password, it wont let me in. I can clearly see the accounts under tables in the auth database via SQL manager. If anyone knows whats going on, or can link me to similar problems, Please do.

(Yes ive searched and searched)

Thanks!
You didn't searched good enough....

1) Maybe your MD5 Key is wrong in dbo.account /authserver.opt

2) Maybe you forgot "start_service" and "set game.open_external 1" in princess-aurora-server

3) Your server is running on a root, wich has no configured firewall

Have fun on testing out, what's wrong.
Old 11/21/2011, 07:57   #3

Thanks,

1) i dont have a MD5 key, when i log into the SQL manager i have it passwordless, the gameserver and authserver.opt match it (both have no key)

2) I do the start_service and set game.open_external 1

and for 3 im not sure about how to firewall it, or if its root - Feel free to link me if you know of any tutorial, thanks for the fast reply.