Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ion-Net] Recruiting Dedicated Team/Developers

Discussion on [Ion-Net] Recruiting Dedicated Team/Developers within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ion-Net] Recruiting Dedicated Team/Developers

Ion-Net Website :

On-Net Forum
(Under Construction)

Be Smart use your find function to find information quicker
(CTRL + F)

1. My Introduction
2. Team Recruitment
3. Sponsorship
4. Payment Info
5. Long Term Goals
6. Requirements
7. Sponsorship Gamelist
8. Application Format
9. Dedicated Server Specifications
10. How to contact me

Hello everyone,

I'd like to inform you that this is a long and detailed thread about what I'm looking for, the requirement, etc. If you don't like to read then this sponsorship/team recruitment thread isn't for you.

1.My Introduction
(This is a long introduction, Included is my Private Server Gaming Past and History)

2.Team Recruitment

This Team in short that i am looking for will be one for the long-term. I don't wish to do work with people who just get up and leave without any explanation or people who tell me ahead of time. The team will start off being a medium sized, reason being big teams are hard keep in order amongst themselves and small teams always have issues getting the work done. All in all team recruitment with me will be thoroughly done, I do do background checks on your work just to make sure I'm not working with liars and deceivers. Which is basically a good majority of the Private Server Industry.

3.Sponsorship

This sponsorship is a paying one first off. If you do a important job pertaining to your position you will be paid weekly or every two weeks. I will be contact with all team members via skype or phone call. As its better to talk to a person and get to know them vocally then talking to some random person who hides behind there screen, then disappears when you need them most(Due to past experience). I want mature people on my staff/team if you do not know what your doing that's an instant boot from the team.

4.Payment Info

As i said above your pay will be every week or every other week. Based on position for example, If your a graphic designer you will be paid a set amount after the completion of your work. I take the money that the network makes seriously as it, isnt all mine its the combined earning of all the staff members; Designers and coders alike. If your not mature enough to do your job then ask for payment after doing nothing.. Thats a sure way to lose your position.

5. Long Term Goals

The goals that i have set for my team/future network are the following :
1. To be known as a major Private Network Franchise
2. Have a close nit staff which can turn into a family
3. Have at least 3~4 Games on my network within the next 2-3 years.
4. Bring together a nice/awesome community

6. Requirements

1. Must be a Mature (IMPORTANT)
2. Have skills relating to C++,Java,HTTP,GFX, etc. Based on Position
3. Have a online time of at least : 5~6 hours a day (Varies depending on position)
4. Be able to talk Via Skype, Phone or other method of Voice Chat
5. Have atleast 1~2 years of experience with the game your developing.

7. Sponsorship Game List

*Rappelz

8. Application Format
This Application should be posted here or private messaged to me here on Elitepvpers. All applications will be reviewed in 1~2 business days and you will be replied too via PM or here in this thread.

(Click Spoiler to and copy the application)

9. Dedicated Server Specifications

10. How to Contact me

1. Send me a Friend Request on Skype
2. "Xiroshiro" is the name to search
3. Post your Application with the friend request
IF YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR APPLICATION WITH THE FRIEND REQUEST I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU.
Old 05/20/2013, 17:45   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Your old thread is not locked.

Closed Thread