Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Montes Rappelz Cafe'

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki11erB View Post
Read here:

If yours says you are already logged in then there is 99.999999% chance that everyon else will have exactly the same problem.
Thank you for the information

Old   #62

Mel that looks like Dog **** !!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
Mel that looks like Dog **** !!!
meh..... i knew someone would say that.

But but look at the chocolate chips/chunks, just imagine biting into that, and having a sip of your cuppa.. the chocolate then melting on your tongue and the biscuit just.mmmmmmmmmm
Old   #64

Just wondering, how hard is it to implement stage pets, and putting rings and other such equipment on them?

Staged Harpy + SH + 4 Kenta/2 Naga = Happy farming.

Old   #65

Quote:
Nub xD

*hugs* Athena
QQ

SH is one of the more fun classes, imo. All the STR based classes can farm for far longer than an SH can, though. With their bag limit being insanely high .

But pew-pew arrows is pretty fun . Also only need to cry over upgrading one weapon to +20.
Old   #66

I was duoing with someone the other night who didnt know their way around the R7 dungeons.. i wont name him here soooo for all the players who havent played retail. This is what Temple of Ancients or TOA looks like

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

A is Dogs one or D1
Con 1 is by Dogs two or D2
Con 2 is Bridge (or people pull from the room behind called safe room
B is Cerbs one
C is Cerbs two
D is Angels
E is Bubble one or B1
F is Bubble two or B2
G is Bubble three or B3
Then the big red B is Betrayal boss mob.

The lay out for ToLS - Temple of Lost Souls and ToE - Temple of Exile is exactly the same except instead of Betrayal you get Ashmaw and Kynish

oh an veiled island mm gets abit more complex

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ok so,

1 is the teleporter where you first land on Veiled Island.
2 is Temple of Lost Souls or ToLS
3 is Temple of Ancients or ToA
4 is Temple of Exile or ToE
5 is The Basin which on retails is normally empty until your go through the portal in the middle.. however. As i found out the other night. The basin is not empty, it is full of dragons and Obsidkar resides in the centre.
Be ware ye all enter here... thar be Dragons!
You get to the Basin by going through the portal on the boss floor in either of the 3 mentioned dungeons.
And last but not least,
6 is where you find the Death Tyrants.

Hope this helps.

LLAP
Old   #67

Hey uru,

ive noticed that if the server goes down, a simple restart solves all problems ("your account is already logged in") (i think i have red that in one of your posts). I thought about that problem, because i can guess that its annoying for you that you have to restart the server manually and eventually sitting (physically) in front of it. And if the server crashes, players have to wait until u c it.

So i thought of 2 solutions:

1) Restart the server automatically every, lets say, 6 hours. This way, the players will know -when- the server is defenetly up, and can use their time for other things ^^ it will annoy the players a bit if the server restarts every 6 hours, but well, i think its a better way then now, where we have to wait until u see that the server crashed.

2) Maybe its possible to set a script up, wich trys to log in every hour, and if the script is not able to do so, simply restart the server. If the script still cant log in in lets say 10 minutes, it may write u an email (or another way to communicate with you), so u see that something is going wrong.

Both variants got the advantage that they -may- solve the crashed server problem if u have other things todo. The way its going now is a bit terrible, if the server crashes after ur going to sleep or something, the server is defenetly down till u r awake ^^

Please dont miss understand me, thats not a flame like "i hate u cuz ur not 24 hours watching your server", no, its more that i CAN understand that its simply not possible. It just came in my mind that both ways may fix a big part of the downtime, without any action of u.

Well, i am not sure if such a script like in 2) is possible, but i think at least an automatic restart server script should be possible (at least, i hope so^^).

I'm sry if i missunderstood one of your posts (it sounded to me like restarting the server simply helps) and again, im sry if im hurting ur ears/eyes with my bad english ^^

Anyway - i really really like your work, the gen point system is brilliant and i cant wait to see what u will add next

MX
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

Quote:
I was duoing with someone the other night who didnt know their way around the R7 dungeons.. i wont name him here soooo for all the players who havent played retail. This is what Temple of Ancients or TOA looks like
*cough*. What can I say? I tried.
Old   #69

Just to let everyne know....
We have our own forum. As Epvp is only 1 of the places we're getting our players from from now, it would be convenient to be able to check that forum first. So please, whenever possible, post questions and issues about our server on our own forum. () Now, on to the issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
Message with the Fix Script for the Epic 7 Equip were sent to you, uru. Enjoy
Thanks a lot, mate. I've also handed it off to iSmoke, since you said you were sharing it with him. I'll let you know what I find after I have a good look at it. But great work man. Top notch stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconpunch2 View Post
when i finished my pass hv time how can i obtain another pass again?
The passes do not run out. They are automatically given out at level 100 and I have edited them to make them permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMX555 View Post
Hey uru,

ive noticed that if the server goes down, a simple restart solves all problems ("your account is already logged in") (i think i have red that in one of your posts). I thought about that problem, because i can guess that its annoying for you that you have to restart the server manually and eventually sitting (physically) in front of it. And if the server crashes, players have to wait until u c it.

So i thought of 2 solutions:

1) Restart the server automatically every, lets say, 6 hours. This way, the players will know -when- the server is defenetly up, and can use their time for other things ^^ it will annoy the players a bit if the server restarts every 6 hours, but well, i think its a better way then now, where we have to wait until u see that the server crashed.

2) Maybe its possible to set a script up, wich trys to log in every hour, and if the script is not able to do so, simply restart the server. If the script still cant log in in lets say 10 minutes, it may write u an email (or another way to communicate with you), so u see that something is going wrong.

Both variants got the advantage that they -may- solve the crashed server problem if u have other things todo. The way its going now is a bit terrible, if the server crashes after ur going to sleep or something, the server is defenetly down till u r awake ^^

Please dont miss understand me, thats not a flame like "i hate u cuz ur not 24 hours watching your server", no, its more that i CAN understand that its simply not possible. It just came in my mind that both ways may fix a big part of the downtime, without any action of u.

Well, i am not sure if such a script like in 2) is possible, but i think at least an automatic restart server script should be possible (at least, i hope so^^).

I'm sry if i missunderstood one of your posts (it sounded to me like restarting the server simply helps) and again, im sry if im hurting ur ears/eyes with my bad english ^^

Anyway - i really really like your work, the gen point system is brilliant and i cant wait to see what u will add next

MX
Not a bad way to go, mate. I like where your head's at. Send me a message sometime so we can discuss this. I'd love to be able to increase efficiency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
i don't now if the rank7 gear was official added in 7.1 or higher

if it is 7.2 then sframe/client prolly don't now what to do with the opt values

past 7.1 they changed again the way things where working

sample i modded my client with a 7.2 and 7.3 item file, and everything was screwed up

now maybe the mod wil delete this post again he have this habbit to consider posts with info like spam, while the real spammers have free play here on this forum
I believe the issue here is the models themselves... I'm not 100% on how it's setup in rappelz, but I believe there has to be something on the model to tell it specifically where to glow. Since they hadn't been released yet in e7.1, these are probably just test models. I could be wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathstartrooper View Post
register doesnt work
This link has been gone for a long time, mate. You have to register at our website now.
montes-rappelz.tk
Click the register link at the top.

NOTICE: The servers are down for maintenance. It will be down for several hours. The new client will be uploaded in this time. As I said befre in the old thread:
Downloading the new client is not rquired, however, none of the new features will be available without it. This includes, but is not limited to, the Summoning Scrolls, the new Altered Pieces, the Rank 7 Cloaks, the Gilded Wings, and the removed chat filter. Inclusively, No support, whatsoever, will be given if you are running the old client. I will announce here, on the OP, and on our homepage when the maintenance has ended. This this maintenance will, most likely, last all night.
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
The siege of "McDonalds" will begin after "15" minute(s).

Fear the Big Mac's and nuke teh French Fries.
No gather CMS and Haste MS DS the big machs
fear the mc cafe nubs
and use CMs+Sins to eliminate the big M boss

-GET IT RIGHT-
Old   #71

SFrame.exe is still crashing!

Ive done the following:
- Installed Frameworks 4 (restarted after as said)
- Ran as Admin/not admin (both)
- Ran as Vista/XP/Win 98 (in properties)
- Add to exceptions on my firewall (even though i dont have it running)
- I have no anti-virus installed at the moment
- Ive added it to exceptions on my security in my Control Panel
- Ive downloaded the Sframe/launcher/bat file fix (still didnt work)
- Ive uninstalled and reinstalled (no fix)
- Ive redownloaded everything off website again thinking i had older version (still didnt work)
- Ive closed down all processes that i possibility could using my Task Manager Processes tab (i even used "end process tree" to make sure everything was closed within that program)
- Ive tried reinstalled/repairing Frameworks

Im out of ideas here.. please some1 help me i want to play
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plagu3 View Post
SFrame.exe is still crashing!

Ive done the following:
- Installed Frameworks 4 (restarted after as said)
- Ran as Admin/not admin (both)
- Ran as Vista/XP/Win 98 (in properties)
- Add to exceptions on my firewall (even though i dont have it running)
- I have no anti-virus installed at the moment
- Ive added it to exceptions on my security in my Control Panel
- Ive downloaded the Sframe/launcher/bat file fix (still didnt work)
- Ive uninstalled and reinstalled (no fix)
- Ive redownloaded everything off website again thinking i had older version (still didnt work)
- Ive closed down all processes that i possibility could using my Task Manager Processes tab (i even used "end process tree" to make sure everything was closed within that program)
- Ive tried reinstalled/repairing Frameworks

Im out of ideas here.. please some1 help me i want to play
Uru is currently uploading a new client right now... Try to download and use the new one once it is available.

Good luck.

Oh make sure the client dont run in background .

download this to make sure nothing runs in background

Process Explorer

A process that runs in background will have -rundll32 under its branch

if u see that start the client once again before deleting the rundll32
happens a lot to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #73

See Urusendayo:

NOTICE: The servers are down for maintenance. It will be down for several hours. The new client will be uploaded in this time.
As I said before in the old thread:
Downloading the new client is not rquired, however, none of the new features will be available without it. This includes, but is not limited to, the Summoning Scrolls, the new Altered Pieces, the Rank 7 Cloaks, the Gilded Wings, and the removed chat filter. Inclusively, No support, whatsoever, will be given if you are running the old client. I will announce here, on the OP, and on our homepage when the maintenance has ended.
This maintenance will, most likely, last all night.
Old   #74

Do you mind updating the name of the client when you upload it? So I don't accidentally download the old one again.
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflemuncher View Post
Do you mind updating the name of the client when you upload it? So I don't accidentally download the old one again.
hmmm I hadn't thought of that. Guess that's the difference between cookie monsta's and waffle muncher's

Closed Thread

Tags
e7, epic 7, private server, pserver, rappelz