Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

The Montes Rappelz Cafe'

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 2
It's down for testing for a couple of hours; just calmly wait for Uru to post that it's back on. Please no more "y not working" posts, let's try not to turn this into the spam-ridden old thread ^^



berethor120 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
im still getting this error when i try to launch from the launcher:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ive tried everything! what does this mean!


Plagu3 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 145
Sorry, guys. Had to rush my brother to the hospital. I only just got back. I'll get the web server up (Which is where the launcher runs) in a few minutes.

@Raskim:
I'll pm you after I get my server sorted.
urusendayo is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 508
Received Thanks: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by urusendayo View Post
Sorry, guys. Had to rush my brother to the hospital. I only just got back. I'll get the web server up (Which is where the launcher runs) in a few minutes.

@Raskim:
I'll pm you after I get my server sorted.
If this will truely work, i will give you my stuff, what im currently working on, see on screeny.



Raskim2000 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 145
Game servers/index server are up. Sorry for the delay, guys.

@Raskim:
Pm sent, mate.
urusendayo is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Sframe.exe doesnt work anymore..?
where is the problem?
nbeese is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 508
Received Thanks: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by urusendayo View Post
Game servers/index server are up. Sorry for the delay, guys.

@Raskim:
Pm sent, mate.
Testing is now over and this are the items, wich will work when i finished them

Maybe i finish them today, if not for sure tommorow.



NOTE: Only ismokedrow and urusendayo will get the scripts for these item`s, so dont waste your time with pm me for them.
Raskim2000 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 37
Good work Raskim, Smoke n Uru, we appreciate it.
merryploughbhoy is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 145
In that case, please don't pm me for them either... I wish to respect any devs wishes on releases. Your work is safe with me, Raskim.
urusendayo is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
crashed freezed or something like that? cause when i try to log in it say i'm already logged
falconpunch2 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plagu3 View Post
im still getting this error when i try to launch from the launcher:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ive tried everything! what does this mean!
read this page...

Stassy[PVP] is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassy[PVP] View Post
read this page...

just did this and... still getting the same error
Plagu3 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
close down other programs you have open. the problem you are having is that the client is trying to use the same ram space then other programs... you can re-open them once montes is running...

i also posted this on the old thread incase you went there so, sorry for spamming
kaizoku801 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 145
Brilliant... Thanks, kai. I knew someone had posted this in the old thread.
urusendayo is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
close down other programs you have open. the problem you are having is that the client is trying to use the same ram space then other programs... you can re-open them once montes is running...

i also posted this on the old thread incase you went there so, sorry for spamming
booo.... stop spamming... jk
i wish he can fix it...


Stassy[PVP] is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
e7, epic 7, private server, pserver, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hacking Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite
deleted just in case..
5 Replies - RF Online
Hack Tool for Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite
A very easy way to hack "Handy Cafe, Easy Cafe, Net Manager XP,Cafe Mate, Cafe Suite "All in one" all you need to do is to Input the password and...
8 Replies - Off Topic



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.