Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Montes Rappelz Cafe'

Discussion on The Montes Rappelz Cafe' within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/13/2011, 14:30   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugasek View Post
[MOD]LichKing abuse his power. I think he don't like me coz i killed him He TP me like a 10x times from cv farm to adept island. Take a look
Firstly I only see evidence of one warp, and secondly I do play on pvp server from time to time. If you're not pking lowbies so they cant get past r2, you are rattling some other persons cage. It's a PvP server expect to get pk'd but you can go too far (as Warlock has on several occasions) and it goes from pk to harassment, amongst the other ways to harass another player and make their experience unenjoyable.
Also the statement "I think he don't like me coz i killed him " is not only a smarmy comment, but a matter of opinion. By all means if you have proof that this is why he did it, then post the screens here and make it factual.
As for LichKing, never came across him so couldn't comment on his character.
Btw we have a forum feel free to post this there rather then Cow having to sift through everything here.
Old 11/13/2011, 15:09   #182

I'm friendly if you approach me the right way.. As for Warlock, Kicek and a few others that went harassing people farming in CV, I only remember tp-ing 3 of them, forgot the other one's name but I know Kicek is the one who started killing me while I was leveling my pets in CV Sirens Area. I already used the Shout Chat to tell them that I don't like being PK-ed when I farm. Then they just kept killing so I had to remove them from CV.

It's okay to PK when we're free, but seriously, not when anyone is farming, it's just irritating.

To Uru: I am responsible for my own act. If punishment is to be executed, I would face it.

-Peace, LichKing [Espresso]
Old 11/13/2011, 15:19   #183

This would be embarrassing if continued to be posted here soo please post this matter in our website forum.

Looks like we have to make rules on pk here on pvp to avoid harassment to players.

This Discussion Ends Here

Post further on Website forum !
Old 11/13/2011, 15:21   #184

oh kicek lol yeah another one who likes to pk lowbies, nice to see that birds of a feather stick together
yeah sorry primus was already trying to make that point, as always am too subtle
Old 11/13/2011, 17:37   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon113 View Post
I'm friendly if you approach me the right way.. As for Warlock, Kicek and a few others that went harassing people farming in CV, I only remember tp-ing 3 of them, forgot the other one's name but I know Kicek is the one who started killing me while I was leveling my pets in CV Sirens Area. I already used the Shout Chat to tell them that I don't like being PK-ed when I farm. Then they just kept killing so I had to remove them from CV.

It's okay to PK when we're free, but seriously, not when anyone is farming, it's just irritating.

To Uru: I am responsible for my own act. If punishment is to be executed, I would face it.

-Peace, LichKing [Espresso]

@LichKing your on PVP server if you dont like to be pked by anyone you should go on PVE... am i right? coz thats why we have PVP and PVE server on montes...

EDIT: im not mad on you just saying "cheers"
Old 11/13/2011, 18:10   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassy[PVP] View Post
@LichKing your on PVP server if you dont like to be pked by anyone you should go on PVE... am i right? coz thats why we have PVP and PVE server on montes...

EDIT: im not mad on you just saying "cheers"
I may have misunderstood stassy but i think it was continous pking not just 1 or 2 pk's, although in my book it doesn't class as harassment until u get pk'd an 8th time but thats just me XD
Old 11/13/2011, 19:55   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyhill View Post
I may have misunderstood stassy but i think it was continous pking not just 1 or 2 pk's, although in my book it doesn't class as harassment until u get pk'd an 8th time but thats just me XD
I think he just pked by 3 or more times... in official you can call it harassment when you get pked 10 times (That's what they say)....
Old 11/13/2011, 21:21   #188

server down
Old 11/13/2011, 21:27   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassy[PVP] View Post
I think he just pked by 3 or more times... in official you can call it harassment when you get pked 10 times (That's what they say)....
it doesn't have to be that many times on US Rapz hun, hehe trust me I make sure I dont break the rules of pk. Lets say you pk someone once, go away, come back in 10 mins and do it to them again, that can be classed as harassment. But...... if somebody pk's you and you keep bottling up so they can pk you again and again, you have no grounds to call it harassment as you gave them the opportunity several times rather then walking away.
Swings n roundabouts I know em all lol, ask Ki11erB what I can be like.
My all time fave on retail used to be getting a leacher in your dp letting him die lots and scroll ressing him , was much more fun in e4 as took forever to lvl
Old 11/13/2011, 21:42   #190

I have a question. in the statistics of taming says t6 have a 5% chance and I guess that means that for every 100 attempts are successful 5, and 50 at least 2 attempts are successful or am I wrong?
the problem is that yesterday attempt to tame 50 TD's and fail everyone, so do not think it is 5% probability or maybe the 5% ctc lvl 10 +10 or something.
I would like someone to help me with this doubt.
Old 11/13/2011, 22:15   #191

In average (so with infinite reapeating) there will be a 5% chance of taming a t6 pet.

Every try has a 5% chance of taming, so even with 1000 cards you still have a very slight chance of failing all (really small), as the taming chance is for one card and not for 50 cards together.

But you were just unlucky, seeing as i tamed 2/5 dt.

Hope that somehow didn't confuse you
Old 11/13/2011, 23:05   #192

Childofnight what lvl is your toon?
Old 11/13/2011, 23:33   #193

Guys....we have a forum for our server at our website......

Lets all fill up there instead of adding hundred of pages here...

Old 11/13/2011, 23:49   #194

uhm ..

Servers Down ?
Old 11/14/2011, 02:56   #195

A few people reported they could not connect. I tested it remotely and had no trouble logging in, but restarted the servers just for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primus88 View Post
Guys....we have a forum for our server at our website......

Lets all fill up there instead of adding hundred of pages here...

+1
Closed Thread

Tags
e7, epic 7, private server, pserver, rappelz