Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz8_2 Dungeons

Discussion on Rappelz8_2 Dungeons within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz8_2 Dungeons

die neuen Dungeons für die die es interessiert stehen an folgenden Koordiaten

37715 5516 Neuer Dungeon1
40193 22131 Neuer Dungeon2
59083 26031 Neuer Dungeon3
50784 1507 Neuer Dungeon4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dungeons...
03/03/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ich möchte gerne die dungeon funktionen benutzen, nur gehen sie nicht... wenn bei mir die map in der game99.. ist geht es nicht, das selbe mit d.join oder andere funktionen versucht und geht auch nicht. ich hatte das mal hier schon mal gefragt, leider ohne erfolg, hoffe das mir jemand dabei helfen kann
v18 dungeons
01/18/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
hellow the entrance for the v18 dungeons arent working can someone post the codes for the wdmadrigal.rgn for the v18 dungeons so that the portal for the dungeons will work
Get into Dungeons without a key
10/16/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
A few days ago I wanted to rush somebody to Sholo, unfortunately I didn't have a key, so I started thinking.... - When you're dead you can enter every dungeon, and just walk through the door - Most of the dungeons have a switch inside that opens the door All you have to do is to die near the door of the dungeon. After that, as a ghost you walk through the door and reanimate. And then, you can use the switch to open the door for others. How to die? Some items can kill you, when you...