Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little Help with online account creation for p server pls

Discussion on Little Help with online account creation for p server pls within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Help with online account creation for p server pls

I recently made my p server its not completely finished but I am wondering how I can get people to make their own accounts rather than me manual having to enter them using Acc Creator. It is currently online but no way of having people make their accounts. Any advise would be great thanks. Before some of you start flaming its called a google or a search button I have spent a few hours looking for it. I am either overlooking it or just searching for the wrong thing.

Ok an update I figured out how I can use xampp for this but i need the register files to use xampp for registration. Anyone have these files by chance?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KTS Account Creation
04/12/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Ich biete hier nun meinen service an,KTS accounts zu erstellen. pro account: 5$ spart euch die billig flames. nicht jeder schafft es (komischerweise) sich nen kts acc zu machen und ich bin es leid die ganzen accounts umsonst zu machen und meine zeit damit zu verschwenden. einfach eine pm mit den Wunsch-Daten schreiben.
champions online character creation guide
10/17/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
The character creation system is fairly straightforward. First you pick your power set, then your first two powers will automatically be given to you.. You get the endurance building power, and your first attack power. Following this comes costume customization. It’s also fairly straightforward. Pick your costume pieces, color, face and body shape, hairstyle or lack thereof, and your costume pieces. It’s a very versatile system based on drop down menus and tabs on the side to indicate head,...
Setting up an account creation page for your WoW server
04/23/2009 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok then first of all you will want to download Wamp here : Download WampServer 2 - Download PHP, apache, MySQL just download it then install. It should be installed into your c: Next choose the page you want (or make your own page) for what you want your server to be. I use this one : DOWNLOAD NOW! Extract the contents to : C: > Wamp > www Then in the www folder make a folder called "img" and place all the images in there!
Setting up an account creation page for your WoW server
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok then first of all you will want to download Wamp here : Download WampServer 2 - Download PHP, apache, MySQL just download it then install. It should be installed into your c: Next choose the page you want (or make your own page) for what you want your server to be. I use this one : DOWNLOAD NOW! Extract the contents to : C: > Wamp > www Then in the www folder make a folder called "img" and place all the images in there!