Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz New Private Server ==>Rappelz-White

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
server on. we have problem with server provider. not crash game server. 4gb ram and core2quad cpu not enough for we thats all.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien23 View Post
In my opinion at this time and the best server around, assuming that at this time all servers are still at the mercy of the sea, this to the advantage that in a 2 3 days you can see what has been done so far at the level of progress of the private server of Rappelz. It's not as stressful as a game you can 'try classes and to see the game faster.
I recommend it to everyone, there are bandwidth issues falling at times, but honestly in this case is not the thing that creates a lot of discomfort. Admin is not the classic pain in the ass who knows me just say ban ban wipe wipe fix fixes, nice and friendly and always available to interact with various players to make them have some fun.
Do not bother with the other servers in server revenue come and enjoy fast and stress-free to try a private server to see what's on offer in Rappelz.
Down with all the other servers that despite years of the servers that do not offer anything not already seen only by breaking the boxes for us players for their bloody evidence that does not lead to anything new (so to arrange the order cazzatine but for all of the major changes they are waiting for the real dev ncarbon and company).
Congratulations to the intelligence of this admin has realized that not even time to the servers that last year, but it's time to quickly see only the people who did not look upon me, pull up your own server
as standard making progress in developing the real must, I repeat that I am not currently a lot of these different admin server pack in my opinion.
Thanks admin good fun even if you're offering a little unstable, but we understand that bandwidth issues are not dependent on you, if there was one server stability has nothing to envy to others.
Although I admire your Opinion, you should learn how to word things a tad bit better. You speak as if this server provided new things, more exploration, and as this Server is something entirely different. When in reality, this server is as common as all these other current servers out there with the exception or maybe 3-4. The bandwidth issues, are dependent on the host. Understandably, he is trying to host a server, and it is respected. However, your statement goes from being an opinion, to being a dis-respectful comment towards DEV. Teams that had first originaly started up the p-servers.

Kindly yours,

-Veux

Old   #18

ermmm server down ?
Old   #19

we are working about server

Old   #20

any estimate on up time ? i had fun in it and would like to play back =D
Old   #21

now online
Old   #22

Server Online

Server Açık

Mazi
Old   #23

Arkadaş bendemi sorun var sw şu anda kapalımı ne oluyor amk ?
Old   #24

Hi i got dc in the game and now i keep having the error "account is already log in the game" any help on this ? appreciate it

server offline ?
Old   #25

kardeşim server çalışmıyor mu? çünkü cannot connect login server hatası veriyor bi el atan sevinirim
Old   #26

lan sw calısıyormu calısmıyormu aq.
Old   #27

why cant i register?????
Old   #28

@alien32 why is it you go post Negative stuff on everyone esles server then come here post a good review when its no different?

Btw i love the web site...reminds me of....Age of rappelz but with more colour
Old   #29

Register closed, why?
Old   #30

the server dont work