Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

rappelz P-server list (english)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
i sent an invite for your hotmail exept plz ^^

Old   #17

Some links are Blocked from here In Kuwait O_o

تم حجب الموقع من قبل وزارة المواصلات وفقا للمادة السابعة من القرار الوزاري رقم (2000/103) فقرة رقم واحد بشأن اسس و ضوابط خدمة الانترنت من قبل شركات المزودة للانترنت في دولة الكويت.

using google translate :-

The site was blocked by the Ministry of Transportation and in accordance with Article VII of the Ministerial Decree No. (2000/103), paragraph number one on the bases and rules for Internet service provided by the companies of the Internet in the State of Kuwait.

Old   #18

i agree with alfaroo8...age of rappelz is running but the server has few quest to lvl up..cant do much DP coz few people playing..and SS can only be acquired tru donations..and the rates are a little higher than the retail...

guys

please make a server that..

1. 20-30x xp rates so that it would be easier to lvl and even without DP you can reach max lvl..also make taming t2-t4 cards easier..

2. increase drop rates specially skills gears and card..though make the rare items like cards , pets a little bit hard to control the economy

3. make Stamina saver and other item mall items be dropped in mobs not just by donations..think of non donators too make everything equal for donators and non donators ..donate if they are to lame to grind and grind for non donators who cant afford to donate...

4. make excellent guild and pvp events so players can develop camaraderie with their guild mates and enjoy the game better..

5. players play P-servers to reach and enjoy Max levels..max gears..and max everything...with the less amount of time..dont make it like retail please...

i hope i can see a server who can cater this kind of policies in their server
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberfang View Post
i agree with alfaroo8...age of rappelz is running but the server has few quest to lvl up..cant do much DP coz few people playing..and SS can only be acquired tru donations..and the rates are a little higher than the retail...

guys

1. 20-30x xp rates so that it would be easier to lvl and even without DP you can reach max lvl..also make taming t2-t4 cards easier..

2. increase drop rates specially skills gears and card..though make the rare items like cards , pets a little bit hard to control the economy

3. make Stamina saver and other item mall items be dropped in mobs not just by donations..think of non donators too make everything equal for donators and non donators ..donate if they are to lame to grind and grind for non donators who cant afford to donate...

4. make excellent guild and pvp events so players can develop camaraderie with their guild mates and enjoy the game better..

5. players play P-servers to reach and enjoy Max levels..max gears..and max everything...with the less amount of time..dont make it like retail please...

i hope that too and i hope that a great team lunch the server not a 11 years old kid lunch the server like AOR and the goal of the server is the fun not the money like the AOR

Old   #20

Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by saberfang View Post

guys

AkA (I can r have max level prox?

You want this to be x1000 too?

Yes, lets go ahead and implode any chance of an economy

Oh, don't worry about the bugs. We haz events homie.

Play for three days (get max), get bored, move on. Nice business model.

I'm almost 100% positive that any server that runs like this is destined to fail
Goes to show why coddling is a bad thing.
Old   #21

any server with more than 30x exp is destined to fail, people will get bored and leave, if your smart your exp wont be more than 10x and never wipe, this stops people maxing out within a week and keeps them playing.

all these 999x exp is just stupid, only a idiot would make it that high....................

giving players 5 bil at start or tamed rares is also a fail, as the economy will be ******. making empty pets in npc up to t3 will make people work for there pets and money which imo is alot better.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzVeteran View Post
any server with more than 30x exp is destined to fail, people will get bored and leave, if your smart your exp wont be more than 10x and never wipe, this stops people maxing out within a week and keeps them playing.

all these 999x exp is just stupid, only a idiot would make it that high....................

giving players 5 bil at start or tamed rares is also a fail, as the economy will be ******. making empty pets in npc up to t3 will make people work for there pets and money which imo is alot better.
Well u should look out for copter's server when its finaly live i think ull like it also OP plz ask copter to add the server to list when u can, BUT ASK HIM! dont just post it plz.
Old   #23

I Searched from 5 hours For KTS rappelz O_o Plz Anyone i want the link ..!
Old   #24

you cant play kts you need a paid vpn every region except korea is ip banned
Old   #25

hi guys. can u give me a uptaded link of p-servers databases ( arcadia.bak and telecaster.bak )

thx.
Old   #26

If they aren't good enough for you, wait until the NCartbon dev's release their new stuff.

Stop posting the same question in every thread.
It won't help you.
By the way, you put the question in the wrong thread. Read the title again. ლ(ಠДಠ)ლ
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Well u should look out for copter's server when its finaly live i think ull like it also OP plz ask copter to add the server to list when u can, BUT ASK HIM! dont just post it plz.
i would be testing it right now if my main pc wasnt broke xD he has allowed me to test it but atm no pc T.T cant wait for final product though, should own all other servers.