Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mystic Rappelz (YES another p-server)

Discussion on Mystic Rappelz (YES another p-server) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/09/2011, 21:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Ok I would like to say that the reason we had the site moved was because of the amount of players flooding into the site. Also would like to state that neither admin have come here proclaiming to have everything fixed, when clearly we are still fixing tons of stuff server wise. Also having our forum put on her was not supposed to happen for the simple fact that we are not even an open beta. The server was put up in an attempt to see if myself and the other admin could figure anything out that would be useful to post here for a resource as we like to mess around with coding and we are very thankful for everyones help and have not used anything that was not put public in the first place. It was because of these people advertising on your forum that our Forum Is getting flamed, and I really don't believe we deserve such actions as we don't approve of advertising our board at all.
This server is an insult to all developers out there working for nothing and you expect to make a buck off of their work? Make the server private for yourself to make you giggle and laugh out like kids, but if you expect other people to play and pay for it, do a ******* good job of it and fix the effing game first. People like you need to be shot.

At least places like AgeofRappelz the dev is actually raising the level cap, and adding content contrary to his initial statement of not adding content. I'd rather give my bucks to keep him running compared to you pennypinchers.

The forum got what was coming to it. You should quit now while you're still ahead.
Old 06/11/2011, 18:03   #32

EPIC BURN...NICE Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
funny u should say this.
this is right from there forumz before it closed *good riddens*
Pet cards tamed:

T1: Poultry, Tortus, Pantera - $5 <<<<<<< lawl at that
T2: Orc, Yeti, RP, BP, Siren, Octopus, Skeleton, Wolf - $5
T3: Salamander, Hawk, Harpy, Unicorn, Nightmare - $10
T4: Kenta, Angel, Naga, Gnoll - $15
T5: Cerberus, Genie, Ifrit - $15
T6: White Dragon, Koala - $20
(Any that wish to buy leveled pets must add in an additional $5 per 50 lvls)

Animal Cracker (10) - $5
Animal Cracker (30) - $15
Growth Potion (10) - $10
Growth Potion (30) - $25
Feather Of Return (10) - $10
Feather Of Return (30) - $25
Feather Of Summon (10) - $10
Feather Of Summon (30) - $25
Feather Of Union (10) - $30
Feather Of teleportation (10) - $20
Stamina Saver (10) - $10
Stamina Saver (30) - $25

Loot Pet: $5

Moon Rabbit
Helmet Crab
Love Heart
Pirate Ship

T-Pros (15) - $10
E-Pros (15) - $10

R4 Weapon/Armor - $5 (One Handed) $10 (Two handed)
R5 Weapon/Armor - $10 (One Handed) $15 (Two Handed)
R6 Weapon/Armor - $15 (One Handed) $25 (Two Handed)
R7 Weapon/Armor - $20 (One handed) $30 (Two Handed)
(If you want the weapon/Armor +20 and Lvl 10 it is an extra $5)

Lvl Cost:

R5: $10
R6: $20
R7: $30

JP Cost:

Max JP: $40 <<<<<<<<<< this is got to be a joke, who in the hell would pay for jp
Half JP: $20

JP does not come with lvling, You will either need to earn this or pay for it seperatly.

*QUOTE*did they ever post anywhere "give us money so you can play"
UMMM THEY MIGHT AS WELL when they put a price tag on everything including jp
so let me get this straight.....the server has high exp rate.....less then official server drop rate = players are high level and using lower rank equipment. and hardcore equipment is being sold for donation........and the server is not forcing people to donate?
some new player trying to play gets pk'd by someone think he can get revenge by spending all the money on lvl/jp/equipment/pet by "donating".
seriously this is a joke. exp should go hand in hand with drops / jp.... levels shouldn't be sold for "donation". and donation should be asked as "donation" not as cash shop perk which should be on npc on pservers in my opinion.
Making money on pserver is wrong unless u ask as donation (which i think is right since the ones running the server are putting time and effort in it).
Old 06/11/2011, 18:26   #33

Site is not working.
Old 06/11/2011, 22:17   #34

Those prices are worse then Gpots and they charge a fortune to play a sinking ship....

i thought the idea of a private server is to:

A, play a better version of offical ie more exp and rates.

B, Donation acutaly be cheaper then offical.

Ohwell some ppl think they can make money off of private servers..haha think again when the real owners decide to file a lawsuit =)

Atleast AoR had a cheaper cash shop and acutly worked.
Old 06/11/2011, 22:34   #35

sadly thats the point people are only driven by greed the few who do the work out of love for the game or games end up getting screwed
Old 06/16/2011, 23:09   #36

Mystic Rappelz Update

So there have been made a few changes to our server. We have removed the cash shop, we are working on increasing Both EXP and Drop rate drastically. We have fixed some bugs in the game, mostly with pets. And we host events atleast ten times a month. We are working on becoming a totally free server, in which you will gain both level Equipment, and Loot quickly.

At the Moment though we are closed beta, as we are still waiting on our larger server to arrive. At this point the server will become a fun server - meaning that drop rate, exp rate and JP is increased greatly.

To all those that had misinterpretted us in the past, we invite you to come give our server another look over, as we have taken quite a few things into consideration and just simply wish to make something not only we can enjoy, But also others.

Above is our server forum, for any who wish to confirm all that I have stated here. Mostly the fact that we are not running a Cash shop anymore. As that seemed to be the biggest thing that you all did not understand.. We also have a launcher that runs the server for our users, Much like the Gpotato launcher does.
Old 06/17/2011, 00:43   #37

Meh, I would never go to this server. Once you've ruined your reputation, its not easy to get it back.
Old 06/17/2011, 01:33   #38

It was not I who ruined it, But an idiot GM... As we were always stating that things were being worked upon... But your right, everyone has thier own opinions..
Old 06/17/2011, 07:34   #39

I'll try it out once cbt is over...

I was a little shocked to see the prices for the cs, but since that's removed, why not give it a shot?
Old 06/18/2011, 07:34   #40

We are looking for 15-20 new beta testers for our server, We only ask that people join us that wish to stay for a while.. As its a pain in the **** to remove people every month, But I will if you become inactive and dont let someone know... As until we release we want space for testers that are actually testing.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2011, 00:28   #41

Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2011, 09:09   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDessa View Post
Bump
?? don't spam here just let this topic down ~~
Old 06/20/2011, 09:16   #43

Umm, I am promoting, and thus I will keep this thread alive... And I am the owner so its allowed in the rules.
Old 06/20/2011, 20:24   #44

elite*gold: 2
Down?
Old 06/20/2011, 20:36   #45

Bump.