Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to buy kinetic

Discussion on How to buy kinetic within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow How to buy kinetic

Hey friends.

As the title suggests, how do you actually go about buying the kinetic “private” cheat that I’ve been hearing so much About? It seems sus that you need to be invited by a stranger after paying them money just to get in. Anyone can just say they’ll get you in and then scam you.

How do you go about doing this?
Old 10/19/2022, 21:32   #2

dont buy kinetic, if you generally want to have some fun compared to kinetic, stick your **** in a toaster and turn it on, trust me you will be pleased a lot more then using kinetic
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2022, 00:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFuq View Post
dont buy kinetic, if you generally want to have some fun compared to kinetic, stick your **** in a toaster and turn it on, trust me you will be pleased a lot more then using kinetic
Noted Thanks <3

Tags
cheats, hacks, kinetic, private, r6s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offset kinetic lc ep4
03/13/2017 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
i need the offset (_pUIMgr) for kinetic lc someone can help me?
[Selling] Kinetic Shop !!!
07/31/2016 - Infestation Trading - 10 Replies
KINETIC SHOP PM me if you wanna buy !!! LEGENDARIES - Kraken 8/10 x1 $20 Each - Kraken 7/10 x1 $17.5 Each - Sindals Wulfsabre 10/10 x7 $20 Each - Aggressor 5/5 x1 $10 Each - Aratix 10/10 x7 $12 Each
Swinging Text | Kinetic Typography [cltrec]
06/06/2015 - Artist Tutorials - 7 Replies
Hellouw Zusammen, heute gibt es bei mir ein kleines Tutorial zu Kinetic Typo. Eventuell ist das ja auch spannend fuer den ein oder anderen von euch? (: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_yVgKcM3Z4 beste Gruesse ~
Suche After Effects Talent – Kinetic Typography
04/30/2014 - Artist Trading - 5 Replies
Hellouw Zusammen, ich sitze derzeit daran einer Band aus meinem Bekanntenkreis ein neues Image zu verpassen. Dazu soll auch ein etwas anspruchsvolleres Video entstehen. (: Da ich derzeit voll ausgelastet bin, was meine Arbeitskapazitaet angeht, bin ich nun auf der Suche nach jemandem, der sich an ein solches Projekt wagen möchte. Das Endprodukt soll von der Grundidee wie folgend aufgebaut sein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rixGWZ5M7Mk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPvj9qQFSJg Das...