Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stealthmode review after 60 days of use - highly recommended

Discussion on Stealthmode review after 60 days of use - highly recommended within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1510
Arrow Stealthmode review after 60 days of use - highly recommended

I saw others posting their opinions of certain providers so I thought I would post one about my time with Stealthmode.

Quick and Short:

Highly Recommended. 0 FPS drops, extremely smooth and unique features, undetected, great staff and community. No ID or Application.
10/10.

Long Review:

1 - Hasnt been detected yet.

It's been 60 days now since I bought the first time and my account still safe.

95 days undetected today overall? Could be more.

2 - Aim Assist is just wow.

Takes a little bit of time to get used to but its REALLY good I recorded myself and even I am confused on whether I was the one doing the aiming or if it was. It really is impossible to tell All I know is that Ive been shitting on teams and climbing quick rofl.

3 - ESP with the visible/not color change (visible check).

Love it. Simple color changing outline based on visible or not. Works perfectly for knowing when you should and shouldnt shoot. Easily see people throwing nades and etc too.

4 - Extremely smart and kind Staff.

Rare occasions that the loader will not work due to an odd service or application running on computers. Hopped on the PC, identified the issue with no time wasted, and pushed an update to the loader immediately. Never had the issue again.

They also compensate any downtime in full that's caused by updating or issues. Issues being extremely rare and only happened once at the start where loader was blank for a few hours.

Final Thoughts

This shit is heat lol as simple as that.

Straight clapping cheeks in high elo and havent been called out yet. Throw some rounds of course but if I could disable the ESP it would be endgame for streaming or youtube. Impossible to tell one is cheating with just aim.

Try it yourself but record yourself and see if you can tell when the aim assist moves your mouse or you do. Bet you wont be able to.

@ PLEASE add a way to disable the esp or make it streamproof some of us are trying to start a streaming career
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2022, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
I saw others posting their opinions of certain providers so I thought I would post one about my time with Stealthmode.

Quick and Short:

Highly Recommended. 0 FPS drops, extremely smooth and unique features, undetected, great staff and community. No ID or Application.
10/10.

Long Review:

1 - Hasnt been detected yet.

It's been 60 days now since I bought the first time and my account still safe.

95 days undetected today overall? Could be more.

2 - Aim Assist is just wow.

Takes a little bit of time to get used to but its REALLY good I recorded myself and even I am confused on whether I was the one doing the aiming or if it was. It really is impossible to tell All I know is that Ive been shitting on teams and climbing quick rofl.

3 - ESP with the visible/not color change (visible check).

Love it. Simple color changing outline based on visible or not. Works perfectly for knowing when you should and shouldnt shoot. Easily see people throwing nades and etc too.

4 - Extremely smart and kind Staff.

Rare occasions that the loader will not work due to an odd service or application running on computers. Hopped on the PC, identified the issue with no time wasted, and pushed an update to the loader immediately. Never had the issue again.

They also compensate any downtime in full that's caused by updating or issues. Issues being extremely rare and only happened once at the start where loader was blank for a few hours.

Final Thoughts

This shit is heat lol as simple as that.

Straight clapping cheeks in high elo and havent been called out yet. Throw some rounds of course but if I could disable the ESP it would be endgame for streaming or youtube. Impossible to tell one is cheating with just aim.

Try it yourself but record yourself and see if you can tell when the aim assist moves your mouse or you do. Bet you wont be able to.

@ PLEASE add a way to disable the esp or make it streamproof some of us are trying to start a streaming career
I'd 100% buy it if it was streamproof.
Old 02/07/2022, 11:03   #3

Where should I buy it?
Old 02/07/2022, 20:56   #4

ESP only coming out today apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbang3C View Post
Where should I buy it?
Old 02/08/2022, 00:31   #5

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
~~~~
Amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to write it out. Truly glad you are enjoying your time with us. Hope to continue to impress you for a long time to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
ESP only coming out today apparently.

Thanks for linking us! You were right about ESP ONLY coming out today!

-----+-----

Stealthmode Lite just released

All users can now enjoy our Outline ESP + Visible Check color change for $39.99!

More information can be found here -
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2022, 14:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to write it out. Truly glad you are enjoying your time with us. Hope to continue to impress you for a long time to come!

Thanks for linking us! You were right about ESP ONLY coming out today!

-----+-----

Stealthmode Lite just released

All users can now enjoy our Outline ESP + Visible Check color change for $39.99!

More information can be found here -
No problem!

And yeah releasing yesterday was a bit of a lifesaver haha.
Old 02/15/2022, 13:41   #7
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,541
Please use the official seller thread for your feedback.

#closed
Closed Thread