Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KLAR went full rage - who is the best PUBLIC/NO ID needed LEGIT cheat?

Discussion on KLAR went full rage - who is the best PUBLIC/NO ID needed LEGIT cheat? within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/27/2022, 10:25   #16

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noteless. View Post
I highly doubt anyone gives PayPal their real information, as it’s used for charging back most of the time. It seems rather pointless to provide the person you’re ******** over your real info, and using real information on something like PayPal is dumb, as their security is trash. Most people use PayPal as a sort of “insurance” and exploit how **** their system is. I’m all for PayPal for buying games, keys or physical products, but cheats? It’s not worth the risk at all for any developer.
Trust me, 90% of users prodive correct information to PayPal even if they going to chargeback. I know that sounds retarted, but thats true.
Old 01/27/2022, 17:04   #17

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMachine View Post
Trust me, 90% of users prodive correct information to PayPal even if they going to chargeback. I know that sounds retarted, but thats true.
****? That's a surprise. I've experienced the complete opposite 0_0
Old 01/27/2022, 20:49   #18

elite*gold: 0
lmao klar got detected and their discord got deleted, but right before deletion, they said they would remove the rage features if I'm not mistaken.
Old 01/27/2022, 21:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8:30 View Post
lmao klar got detected and their discord got deleted, but right before deletion, they said they would remove the rage features if I'm not mistaken.
Fuuuuuck their Discord did just get deleted.

Yeah they already did remove the rage stuff and it's ESP only again but they're planning to add an unlocker in this so it's not gonna stay undetected for long, if it even is, it's in "testing" right now but crashing for a lot of players more than its working.
Old 01/27/2022, 23:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Fuuuuuck their Discord did just get deleted.

Yeah they already did remove the rage stuff and it's ESP only again but they're planning to add an unlocker in this so it's not gonna stay undetected for long, if it even is, it's in "testing" right now but crashing for a lot of players more than its working.
Doubt that because of " Rage function" that making the chair detected.
Old 01/27/2022, 23:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBDR View Post
Doubt that because of " Rage function" that making the chair detected.
Yeah it's totally just a coincidence that everything was fine for months with ESP only and then literally a week after adding rage features like silent aim and mav bullets they not only got detected, had a massive banwave, but also their Discord got deleted.

Yeah all just a massive coincidence lol.
Old 01/27/2022, 23:37   #22

Quote:
Yeah it's totally just a coincidence that everything was fine for months with ESP only and then literally a week after adding rage features like silent aim and mav bullets they not only got detected, had a massive banwave, but also their Discord got deleted.

Apparently one of the higher ups in the discord said some Battleye dev manually detected them but I personally think that story is full of ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2022, 01:14   #23

Quote:

Yep, every rage cheats must get detected, Hack machine last 1.5Y dispute having rage features, xela last almost 2 years, DISPUTE having 100 of features. Yazzn also provide rage features but have good history of staying UD. Auvic have and literally UD for more then years.

All of this is coincidence thanks to developer named DMUonaFFAR, you open my eye man.
Old 01/28/2022, 01:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBDR View Post
Yep, every rage cheats must get detected, Hack machine last 1.5Y dispute having rage features, xela last almost 2 years, DISPUTE having 100 of features. Yazzn also provide rage features but have good history of staying UD. Auvic have and literally UD for more then years.

All of this is coincidence thanks to developer named DMUonaFFAR, you open my eye man.
You're listing private cheats compared to the 15+ thousand kids using Klar lol.
Old 01/28/2022, 01:58   #25

Quote:
You're listing private cheats compared to the 15+ thousand kids using Klar lol.
so now you realized your argument might be wrong after being so confident and changed context, so yes, that might be the reason Klar got detected, not because of rage feature lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noteless. View Post
****? That's a surprise. I've experienced the complete opposite 0_0
People don't do fake name because they know no one going to send police to their house for scamming 70$
Old 01/28/2022, 09:41   #26

elite*gold: 420
1x week = 35€
1x month = 80€ (most popular)
3x months = 200€ (best value)

No ID verification needed

For more info check out the thread.