Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/09/2020, 16:24   #556
Administrator

elite*gold: 53688
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,053
kiki563308 has been banned because he repeatedly scam-accused sellers without providing any evidence and calling elitepvpers corrupt for not allowing him to do so. Even if this list is tagged unofficial, we will not allow to let a single user playing ***-of-sales with it, especially if he sells a competing product.

We do not tolerate trash-talking without providing minimum proof, as outline in our rules, ignoring this rule after being notified multiple times will lead to a ban.

Usually we don't comment any bans, however, this will be an exception as we're looking for someone to continue this list (feel free to PM me your application). For the meantime we might add some other reputable community member as thread owner.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2020, 16:43   #557

elite*gold: 0
I also disagree with Koryo being considered a scam site. I have both his CSGO Extreme and his lifetime R6 cheats. The R6 cheat had a good initial streak and then got detected once. Following that it lasted again for another month and a half to two months before he ran into any issues.

I also have Lifetime Yazzn R6 and Lifetime KernelCheats R6 and EFT.

Yazzn bounced back from the last detection and is up and running. I tested that as well.

Kernel is still recoding because of the EFT hit. Taking some time but I believe it will come back for another good streak.

Koryo has his setbacks as well but is working through it. He’s been in constant communication with me throughout testing.

Now cheats like BruteForce.cc are a total scam. The guy has 0 communication and puts 0 effort into fixing the issue. He lies about detections and invites you to new cheat discord’s of a “friend” with the same features asking you to purchase again. I believe his discord after BruteForce was Anti-Social that someone else is running but I am sure he is still the coder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 18:21   #558
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Bye AlexanderTheBest
Old 06/09/2020, 19:35   #559

elite*gold: 539
Xenos became the new owner now, good choice
Old 06/09/2020, 19:38   #560
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymandXD View Post
Xenos became the new owner now, good choice
Alexander is better u don't know anything that's why he got AlexanderTheBest name

Old 06/10/2020, 09:53   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by copypaste. View Post
Nice now, lets wait for Xenos to remove all legit providers and ADD only "HypeX" trash scripts to it.

Epvp admins, can you add Alexander back or change this idiot (xenos) who updates the cheat once a year and keeps advertising for his detected garbage scripts.
Wdym HypeX is the best script
Old 06/10/2020, 12:51   #562

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akurzerz View Post
Wdym HypeX is the best script
No offence, people pay their hard-earned money for game breaking cheats not for some recoil scripts that can be found for free on the internet (unless they are too stupid to look around).

"we will not allow to let a single user playing ***-of-sales with it, especially if he sells a competing product"
Old 06/10/2020, 14:08   #563

Quote:
No offence, people pay their hard-earned money for game breaking cheats not for some recoil scripts that can be found for free on the internet (unless they are too stupid to look around).

"we will not allow to let a single user playing ***-of-sales with it, especially if he sells a competing product"
I mean you’re not wrong you can find a lot of working free recoil scripts online.
Old 06/10/2020, 23:48   #564

In fact, the administrator of Citr.io, masi, is a liar. I paid through the website, but because of the characteristics of BTC, the order timed out, and masi was not willing to refund me through the website. The website told me that the merchant controlled the refund, but masi kicked me out of the server, so I have no chat history with him,I don't deny that their cheating is good, but masi must not be honest, as a businessman, only honesty will have continuous customers
Attached Images
File Type: png 5ba294917d85e7f784e3558f5da04dfdd48ba86092c371319cb18e31e5f8fdc6.png (57.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg coinpay.freshdesk.com_support_tickets_207794.jpg (62.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: png coinpayments.png (51.0 KB, 58 views)
Old 06/11/2020, 05:38   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dong941219 View Post
In fact, the administrator of Citr.io, masi, is a liar. I paid through the website, but because of the characteristics of BTC, the order timed out, and masi was not willing to refund me through the website. The website told me that the merchant controlled the refund, but masi kicked me out of the server, so I have no chat history with him,I don't deny that their cheating is good, but masi must not be honest, as a businessman, only honesty will have continuous customers
I'm sorry to hear your experience
Old 06/11/2020, 09:36   #566

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Unless you show conversation with him that he refused to refund you this is not sufficent proof.

Quote:

"we will not allow to let a single user playing god-of-sales with it, especially if he sells a competing product"
A macro is nowhere near a cheat so it's not a competing products, most people look for cheats not for macros. I think him being the author won't make him more sales.
Old 06/11/2020, 15:08   #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Unless you show conversation with him that he refused to refund you this is not sufficent proof.

He deleted me, so I have no chat history with him, I will try.
He is not willing to admit that he can control the refund, but I only trust the customer service of the website.
Old 06/11/2020, 16:58   #568

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
He deleted me, so I have no chat history with him, I will try.
He is not willing to admit that he can control the refund, but I only trust the customer service of the website.
he does, I use coinpayments too and u decide whether to accept the money or refund it
Old 06/11/2020, 21:41   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
he does, I use coinpayments too and u decide whether to accept the money or refund it
Check my chat with customer service, the merchant controls the refund
Old 06/14/2020, 03:18   #570

elite*gold: 77
ElaraCheats

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected