Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/19/2020, 00:28   #526

elite*gold: 0
should be on the list its basically xela with less features and its web based
Old 05/19/2020, 01:14   #527

Akamar needs stream/recordproof. Very good cheat btw.
Old 05/20/2020, 20:14   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
proofcore.io
How do I know you won't black mail users, or get hacked (and in turn, all data of our sensitive information getting leaked)?
Old 05/20/2020, 20:50   #529

seems a bit unfortunate, and a bit unfair imo, syun7 thread got deleted by mods cause of false information from someone labeled as 'borderline' / 'shady' provider, of whom will remain nameless, cause he doesn't deserve attention. aka pattG. good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 07:26   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePikNik View Post
seems a bit unfortunate, and a bit unfair imo, syun7 thread got deleted by mods cause of false information from someone labeled as 'borderline' / 'shady' provider, of whom will remain nameless, cause he doesn't deserve attention. aka pattG. good day
Yeah it makes no sense and indeed unfair. Perhaps an administrator or a higher up should look into the matter.

That someone is indeed borderline/shady according to the list, and not well liked based on the discussions in this thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2020, 09:46   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyTM View Post
should be on the list its basically xela with less features and its web based
Constantly detected and too new

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePikNik View Post
EPVP mods / admins are why I am making my own site with a forum where we can freely discuss cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seonshell View Post
How do I know you won't black mail users, or get hacked (and in turn, all data of our sensitive information getting leaked)?
Proofcore is legit and Darky has been a known coder for a very long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuZ-. View Post
what about shell and universal spoofer ?
I am not sure if its the same as the QC one, but I have 2 friends who use it. It's legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoIKnowUxD View Post
They are going public since Shifting Tides if I'm not wrong
And it's December 2019, and now Void Edge in May 2020

I guess it's over your 3 months requirements
There is no 3 month requirement. If it is a known coder like El Professor for example, they can get on the list in 2-3 months. It is more then 3 months usually 6 for totally new cheat providers from unknown coders, like AB.pro
Old 05/25/2020, 19:38   #532

PrometheusMethods is detected now. All users will get banned as stated by their admin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 15:59   #533

elite*gold: 24
what about orion r6 they legit ?
Old 05/26/2020, 22:54   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuZ-. View Post
what about orion r6 they legit ?
There are better picks to go with
Old 05/26/2020, 23:13   #535

elite*gold: 24
Exploring the market xD
Old 05/28/2020, 03:14   #536

Syun7 cheat got detected yesterday, I only used it for 13 days, but the outline ESP was so awesome.
Old 05/28/2020, 05:11   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwarrior22 View Post
Syun7 cheat got detected yesterday, I only used it for 13 days, but the outline ESP was so awesome.
I'm afraid it's true. My fresh account got banned today in the beginning phase of round 1. My other one who knows..last time I used it was Sunday evening to Monday 1AM. Tried it earlier and no ban compared to the fresh one. Maybe it's delayed maybe it's not. Hopefully it was actually detected yesterday and not Monday lol.
Old 05/28/2020, 05:13   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plex7 View Post
I'm afraid it's true. My fresh account got banned today in the beginning phase of round 1. My other one who knows..last time I used it was Monday evening. Tried it earlier and no ban compared to the fresh one. Maybe it's delayed maybe it's not. Hopefully it was actually detected yesterday and not Monday lol.
Same here, My other account didn't get banned, somehow they did not hardware ban?
Old 05/28/2020, 05:38   #539

is it true? syun7 got detected? well rip my accounts xd, it has been good while it lasted. I'm about to go hail mary on my accounts see if it got caught in the delay ban.

As for hardware ban, I think, sometimes, they only flag accounts that they may have detected 'bannable' programs or 'flagged' .exe files, thats just my own speculation.
Old 05/28/2020, 06:20   #540

Based on research, HWID bans are done after multiple offenses OR it can be given after the first ban. The ambiguity is crazy. Going to just do a fresh OS/raid 0 when he updates.

I am also hearing battleye is getting a big update, raid 0 will no longer be enough. Is this true?

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected