Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/07/2020, 00:46   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeyy View Post
yeah I figured that I was HWID banned
use raid0 and spoof your mac
Old 05/08/2020, 05:14   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post
Atlas - Recently detected after around 1 month, lied about detections and saying it was his cheat when he was reselling. Recently exit scammed

"Recently detected after around 1 month"
Answer: Every cheat can be detected, detected around 1 month is pretty bad but its my first time and you can't add people to scammer list because of that reason

"Lied about detection"
Answer: I never lie about detection.
you can check my #status on discord.
you can check my epvp post.
I updated on the first day I got detected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"saying it was his cheat when he was reselling"
You can ask my dev that I'm working with him.
Currently, I got new development and will be ready to compensate my customer very soon.

"Recently exit scammed"
I answer every PM and online on discord every day. I keep my customer news almost every day.

He keeps destroy every person's reputation but I don't see admin/mods taken care of. I know this isn't an official list. but you mods/admin Allowed one list. that makes him have every power to choose who should be added who shouldn't. if some provider miss with him he will add them to the scammer list.

I will keep reporting this thread until mods took care of.

estrogen.me on scammer list is lol

Do you know notice that while you doing it for banter it's not good to add people to scammer list and added back to borderline?

once you add people to scammer list you completely destroy them.

"scam" the worst part that no one wanna be listed added to borderline later wouldn't help.

like in my case you added me to scam.

if mods don't take proper action, I will be on scam list forever.

and paralyze.cc get added to borderline before then you added him to scammer list

That shows that the owner of the list doesn't really care/think about who he gonna add.

how the hell would you add the provider to scammer list then just changed to borderline like nothing?

I'm happy to be on borderline but don't add me to scam... Atlas begging mr.AlexanderTheGreat (Friend of epvp list) please please don't add me to scammer list lol.
Here is proof you are reselling the cheat. You may be a dev and a reseller, but I dont believe this personally and I dont have proof of this, I can only prove that you were not the only dev despite making it seem this way. Here is also proof you are lying about the detections:

Why would your dev lie and say you are reselling the cheat and not an actual dev?
According to the dev, the cheat has been detected 3 times which as far as I know you only acknowledge one. Again, why would he lie?

Regardless let's assume all this proof does not exist and that this does not matter. Since you are actually offering compensation which it seems you are, I will add you back to borderline.

You are once again taking another screenshot out of context Rizzie, I reply and argue with you mainly because I find it funny to argue with you, this is NOT why you are on the list.

Please read the reasons why I added cheats to the list.
The reason Estrogen is scam ATM is because their dev took the cheat down after a detection offering zero compensation and has no intention of bringing it back up, as far as I know. If it were to come back up with compensation, I will definitely add them to borderline, legit if it stays UD for a long time. Paralyze.cc was scam because he exitscammed but he has since bought the cheat up for some users, and it would be unjust to add it to the blacklist if the current userbase and cheat is fine, regardless of it's history. The past actions are why it is borderline not legit or unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added InfinityStore / Hei / Raymand to the blacklist. There is alot of proof scattered around and I did not initially want to add him to the list since he is mostly legit.

To start off,
According to Xela devs, he was reselling their cheat without permission for 500$ in China.
Here is proof he was reselling his auth token :
Keep in mind when this first happened, we just shrugged it off since we liked him and it seemed weird, but then it happened again a few months later despite Kolsters changing his AuthToken..
That is when Kolster checked the IPs and saw a bunch of Chinese IPs logged into it. He contacted the seller on Wechat I think to buy who gave him Heis auth token which confirmed it was him selling it.

Guus banned him for breaking " rules " for mentioning other cheat names but the truth is that Guus actually banned for reselling his auth token, as there is no rule against mentioning other cheats in Xela discord and I do it all the time.
If requested, I can provide more proof but this was a year ago so it will be hard to find.

According to feedback on ePvpers, when Drusk got detected, as Hei was reselling it, a customer messaged him and he blocked him. I believe this has since been deleted so it may be resolved but I think its worth taking into account.

Finally, he scammed a cheat seller by opening a chargeback: and

As a friend of Hei, I tried to message him to clear the situation but all he says is there is no proof he resold his auth token and ended up blocking me and left the server. I think this shows he is guilty.
Old 05/08/2020, 08:19   #498

Quote:

I never lying about detection, elusive got detected once

You accused me of
- fake vouch
Answer: you lose an argument
- entropy crack
- make a list because I want money or reputation
- don't call your self the safest
Answer : i never call my self safest, i call my self one of the safest, K wonderlands also have "the cheat never got detected" but its always detected.

I accused you of
- Why do you start an argument on 0-DAY post you don't have a better thing to do in your life?
Answer: you are quiet
- Why you keep called me retard or stupid when I try to talk to you nicely
Answer: you are quiet
- Why are you typing this answer if you do it for the community not THE FACT YOU LOSE ARGUMENT on your own post from now on you added me to borderline without proof at all

Now you have made a new argument sure! I will be answering them all

Doesn't matter I'm reseller or coder or trash talk kid

I'm "offering" cav esp product for rainbow six siege
So don't need to brag about who is the coder who is dev
I mean that shouldn't be posted on the reason why I'm adding to scammer list

But to answer your question (that you have made new one every week and lose)

I never reject or lie that I'm working alone and not elusive
I'm working with elusive
You can call it as "reseller"

Atlas was UD since release it the time I saying it was
Now it got detected, I never say that again.

You should duo with sheldon cooper, that kind of people deserve to be together. the skit that scam everyone + selling crack and the lowlife try to find argument every week on epvp
When I asked around, Elusive was detected around 3-4 times since its release.

"It working as described" Sure it does. It isn't difficult to resell a pasted cav ESP only cheat that gets detected once a month. Just because you started reselling a cheat a month ago and it only got detected once after began to resell it doesnt change the fact it was detected before. I get what you are saying, but it seems shady and intentionally misleading.

Since it seems you are offering compensation, I have moved you back to borderline.

BTW: Is your dev actually Satan or is it xerox? I cant tell if you are being sarcastic but I really hope you are just poking fun at Sheldon. Satan is LITERALLY a known scammer who has exit scammed atleast twice and is known for literally ratting people
Old 05/08/2020, 08:23   #499

elite*gold: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
When I asked around, Elusive was detected around 3-4 times since its release.

"It working as described" Sure it does. It isn't difficult to resell a pasted cav ESP only cheat that gets detected once a month. Just because you started reselling a cheat a month ago and it only got detected once after began to resell it doesnt change the fact it was detected before. I get what you are saying, but it seems shady and intentionally misleading.

Since it seems you are offering compensation, I have moved you back to borderline on request of mods.

BTW: Is your dev actually Satan? I cant tell if you are being sarcastic but I really hope so.. Satan is LITERALLY a known scammer who has exit scammed atleast twice and is known for literally ratting people
Can confirm that satan/404 is a scammer
Old 05/08/2020, 08:36   #500

Quote:
My dev is not satan
I was trolling with a guy who gets scammed by satan.

Thank you for the first time you reply without making another subject.

You should make a letter on your post

"If you cheats get detected and you don't replace it in 1 week i will adding you to scammer list"
Depends. Syun7 and Yazzn made an announcement saying they will offer compensation after detection so I did not add him to the scam list, infact they're both still legit. If a cheat goes down after detection and dev does not respond to me or any customers, then yes I will add him to the scam list as it's most likely an exit scam.
Old 05/08/2020, 08:36   #501

is the cheat down?
Old 05/08/2020, 18:42   #502

elite*gold: 24
Can you please remove "estrogen.me" from the Scam list?, the cheat was down temporarily due to the driver being targeted by Battleye, prior it was undetected for 2-3 weeks since launch then it went down, and has now been up for 3 days after my security updates, with no bans on record since it was re-upped, also I do not paste and multiple reputable developers in the community can vouch for this..

Keep in mind that I'm a student, and I work on the R6:S cheat myself, while I have a friend working on bringing more products, but he doesn't work on security or any other cheats, me being unresponsive doesn't have anything to do with exit-scam intentions, the staff always respond to tickets in the matter of minutes - hours.
Old 05/08/2020, 18:45   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrogenme View Post
Can you please remove "estrogen.me" from the Scam list?, the cheat was down temporarily due to the driver being targeted by Battleye, prior it was undetected for 2-3 weeks since launch then it went down, and has now been up for 3 days after my security updates, with no bans on record since it was re-upped, also I do not paste and multiple reputable developers in the community can vouch for this..
Very sure that everyone agrees when I say that 3 days are not even close to enough time to prove that a cheat is undetected. BattlEye ban waves can be delayed for up to 3 weeks.
Old 05/08/2020, 19:19   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Very sure that everyone agrees when I say that 3 days are not even close to enough time to prove that a cheat is undetected. BattlEye ban waves can be delayed for up to 3 weeks.
Yes, I know, that's why the status is still left as "testing"
Old 05/09/2020, 06:48   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrogenme View Post
Yes, I know, that's why the status is still left as "testing"
I did not know you guys came back up. I removed you guys from the list.
Old 05/09/2020, 20:47   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
I did not know you guys came back up. I removed you guys from the list.
Thank you.
Old 05/10/2020, 18:58   #507

lull dont bought this horizon paste **** the 2nd dev is the old Owner of reversal who ****** all our community with exit scam he cant able to fix a dtc issue btw ive got some screen when he exit scam he say i just found an undectend source on internet and i just paste dont bought this **** .

here are co-owner of reversal explain why he just leave again and where is working

pasted source :

****** exit scam:
Old 05/11/2020, 05:41   #508

Is Syun7 really legit?
Old 05/11/2020, 21:00   #509

Read up, check his recent posts etc., and you'll find out. Do your own research, nobody will decide on how you spend your money mahdude
Old 05/12/2020, 05:47   #510

elite*gold: 50
Asking again for DarkHacks to be put on the list, I dont know why my first request was ignored.

The cheat is a CAV Esp as we offer UD ESP only.

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected