Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/26/2019, 23:05   #241

elite*gold: 0
hello proofcore is detected ?
Old 01/02/2020, 22:44   #242

Updated list, changed HWID section entirely, addded DreamTM.01 and Kiesza to list of scammers
Old 01/03/2020, 02:15   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lly7 View Post
hello proofcore is detected ?
proofcore.io is still undetected
Old 01/03/2020, 08:02   #244

I want a cheat , but i cant pay whit bitcoints o.O -.-
Old 01/04/2020, 05:34   #245

elite*gold: 126
@ KVM doesnt flag you
Old 01/04/2020, 12:27   #246

Close to 9 months UD now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2020, 07:47   #247

ALL I SEE IS ALLOT OF TALK

has there been a cheat thats been undetected for 1 year since 2019 ????

counter strike go had

platnuim cheats
injura still going strong
and few more.

R6 ??? does it have currently something thats good and undetected
Old 01/05/2020, 09:49   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
@ KVM doesnt flag you
You're wrong, it 100% does. I have been using it for over a year. Ask any coder who actually uses one like Draakwars.

Still, if you use one it doesnt mean you will get instabanned but there are built in detection vectors. You can luckily spoof most of these if you know what youre doing. For example, when BE grabs Harddisk info to check for HWID ban, they also check device model which will show up as QEMU Harddisk and flag you. This can be spoofed by navigating to hw/ide/core.c in the QEMU source and replacing strings; but afaik, there are other things they check for to detect KVMs.

Regardless, I do not think they will be around for much longer on Siege sadly. BE is currently in the process of banning all VMs according to the Dayz devs and people who work at the company. They are also developing a version that will work on Linux and Siege may be ported to Linux following the release of Vulkan, making it the perfect opportunity to ban KVM and make all KVM users just play on Linux natively. Proof : and

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrustar View Post
ALL I SEE IS ALLOT OF TALK

has there been a cheat thats been undetected for 1 year since 2019 ????

counter strike go had

platnuim cheats
injura still going strong
and few more.

R6 ??? does it have currently something thats good and undetected
There is a reason: CSGOs anticheat is dogshit, hence why theres multiple cheaters in every single match. Not the same case on Siege however and cheats are much harder to keep undetected. Please read the list, there are few cheats who have been UD for over a year in the legit section.
Old 01/05/2020, 10:04   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
You're wrong, it 100% does. I have been using it for over a year. Ask any coder who actually uses one like Draakwars.

Still, if you use one it doesnt mean you will get instabanned but there are built in detection vectors. You can luckily spoof most of these if you know what youre doing. For example, when BE grabs Harddisk info to check for HWID ban, they also check device model which will show up as QEMU Harddisk and flag you. This can be spoofed by navigating to hw/ide/core.c in the QEMU source and replacing strings; but afaik, there are other things they check for to detect KVMs.

Regardless, I do not think they will be around for much longer on Siege sadly. BE is currently in the process of banning all VMs according to the Dayz devs and people who work at the company. They are also developing a version that will work on Linux and Siege may be ported to Linux following the release of Vulkan, making it the perfect opportunity to ban KVM and make all KVM users just play on Linux natively. Proof : and

There is a reason: CSGOs anticheat is dogshit, hence why theres multiple cheaters in every single match. Not the same case on Siege however and cheats are much harder to keep undetected. Please read the list, there are few cheats who have been UD for over a year in the legit section.
I mean... If you play with KVM and don't spoof everything or use a pre-spoofed build no doubt they will catch u. And I'm pretty sure if BattlEye will be themselves their Linux build will be dogshit in terms of stability for an average user.
Old 01/06/2020, 03:23   #250

Koryo.io ?
Old 01/06/2020, 18:23   #251

THIS IS SCAMMER

Cheat Name : AVOCADO
Seller Real Name : Georgii Krasnikov
Seller Nick Name On Discord : Abraham
Seller Nick Name On VK : iSqol
Scam Price : 25 €

* Scam Proofs *

Old 01/06/2020, 18:24   #252

elite*gold: 25
Cheat Name : AVOCADO / ISQOL
Seller Nick Name On Discord : !abraham
Seller Nick Name On VK : iSqol
Scam Price : 75$
Old 01/07/2020, 05:00   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Updated list, changed HWID section entirely, addded DreamTM.01 and Kiesza to list of scammers
Why is DreamTM marked as a scam? Anyone have any actual proof? He has many vouches on his thread
Old 01/07/2020, 20:19   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalCheats View Post
Why is DreamTM marked as a scam? Anyone have any actual proof? He has many vouches on his thread
He lied to me about his cheats a lot (got discord chat) but when he sold starcaller he lied about it being undetected when it was down, blocking ppl etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2020, 17:17   #255

DO NOT BUY FROM KERNEL.
support is lacking, their loader is not supporting most of the HWID spoofers, so you will need to ask the staff to reset your HWID 24/7 after each injection, problem is, the support is not even active to begin with, asked for HWID reset 3 days ago, no response, even though you could see some online here and there, but they refuse to review the HWID reset thread, go for other providers that can support known spoofers.
don't fall for this ****.

never Approve a working cheat with bad support, it's just as a not working cheat, just as bad.

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected