Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/14/2019, 18:42   #121

elite*gold: 119127
The Black Market: 195/0/0
@kiki563308 maybe add kernelcheats.to :P

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2019, 05:01   #122

elite*gold: 0
Kernelcheat is released for 3 weeks and undetected, maybe add it to legit. Their has a good reputation for other product

Old 05/19/2019, 11:22   #123

i used 4 different cheats for R6

HyperCheats: bought a 1 month key, got detected and got banned, they have a stupid policy when it comes to support, if you bought form a reseller, only he can provide help, but HC website and staff don't help you at all and just say ask your reseller.

CrazyCoders: their cheat got detected 3 times in less than a month, Barsik has a *** Complex, and the cheat has been down for weeks now and they are planing to stop selling cheats according to their announcement in Discord.

AlphaCheats: bought a 1 week sub and got permanent ban in less than 3 days of using the cheat, they never say that their cheat is detected and their Discord is full of bullies.

DuneSoftware: Best cheat i have ever used, 22 days and not yet banned, best support, and it's the only community that i saw members help each other and play with each other. Also, since i'm in their Discord, when the game had a small update, the cheat started to crash the game and Extasy Hosting admitted is the cheat fault and he will work on an update 8 hours later since the update hit the game when he was at work, updated the cheat and it works great. Another user had a network traffic issue when he uses the cheat and the staff said "This issue is surely a flaw in our cheat system but we cannot do much about it at the moment, some people have these issues, and it is not your fault"
Old 05/20/2019, 02:48   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixes View Post
i used 4 different cheats for R6

HyperCheats: bought a 1 month key, got detected and got banned, they have a stupid policy when it comes to support, if you bought form a reseller, only he can provide help, but HC website and staff don't help you at all and just say ask your reseller.

CrazyCoders: their cheat got detected 3 times in less than a month, Barsik has a *** Complex, and the cheat has been down for weeks now and they are planing to stop selling cheats according to their announcement in Discord.

AlphaCheats: bought a 1 week sub and got permanent ban in less than 3 days of using the cheat, they never say that their cheat is detected and their Discord is full of bullies.

DuneSoftware: Best cheat i have ever used, 22 days and not yet banned, best support, and it's the only community that i saw members help each other and play with each other. Also, since i'm in their Discord, when the game had a small update, the cheat started to crash the game and Extasy Hosting admitted is the cheat fault and he will work on an update 8 hours later since the update hit the game when he was at work, updated the cheat and it works great. Another user had a network traffic issue when he uses the cheat and the staff said "This issue is surely a flaw in our cheat system but we cannot do much about it at the moment, some people have these issues, and it is not your fault"
Never heard of DuneSoftware lol

Old 05/20/2019, 16:17   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Never heard of DuneSoftware lol
You need to submit a selfie with your ID then have a chance to purchase, for most of people that's too much xD
Old Today, 00:21   #126

elite*gold: 351
Move Hyper and Alpha to scam

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected

« Omega-Cheats are legit? | [Selling] Rainbow Six Cheat Life Time CHEAP!! [ESP/Glow/No Recoil]. »