Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/16/2022, 16:01   #871

elite*gold: 0
stealthmode

are we waiting for a new loader for stealthmode i bought some cheats and it says i need the new version for the loader and i they dont have a new one on there site or anything. does stealthmode have a discord i created a ticket on the site and no one answered and its been like 4 days
Old 09/16/2022, 23:29   #872

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefy_Woo View Post
are we waiting for a new loader for stealthmode i bought some cheats and it says i need the new version for the loader and i they dont have a new one on there site or anything. does stealthmode have a discord i created a ticket on the site and no one answered and its been like 4 days
Why not join the Telegram or Discord that's provided in the Sellix? Did you not take 5 seconds to look around there?

"JOIN OUR TELEGRAM" "Chat with Staff & Users!"

How do I make it more blatantly obvious that you are to click this to find our Telegram/Discord..
Old 09/17/2022, 02:04   #873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Why not join the Telegram or Discord that's provided in the Sellix? Did you not take 5 seconds to look around there?

"JOIN OUR TELEGRAM" "Chat with Staff & Users!"

How do I make it more blatantly obvious that you are to click this to find our Telegram/Discord..

sorry about that didnt see it lol love the cheat btw
Old 09/25/2022, 07:41   #874

Hi, I don't understand why RING 1 is on the scamers list. I haven't used it for a long time (2 months) but since I use it (R6) it is not detected and no other users are banned. Surely there is something I don't understand, can someone explain to me pls?
Old 09/30/2022, 22:13   #875

I wonder how klar.gg is still listed as UD. They have thousands of users since their software is dirt cheap and they get detected every week or so. Funny thing is they still continue selling even when detected or updating. And klar.gg loves claiming undetected status despite being detected.
Old 10/01/2022, 15:48   #876

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
havok.wtf is topfrag which is ID required private but it's really just up to the dude who runs it if he lets you in or not.
I just bought the domain to meme on them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2022, 11:19   #877

How do I find sore01
Or stealth mode
Old 10/23/2022, 20:24   #878

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,560
Partial Update
Removed some providers from untrusted (they dont exist anymore).
Elusion is not detected, but the cheat hasnt been updated in weeks.
StealthMode seems to be detected.
klar.gg isnt reachable. @Skillzauto ?
Old 10/23/2022, 21:26   #879

elite*gold: 29643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Partial Update
Removed some providers from untrusted (they dont exist anymore).
Elusion is not detected, but the cheat hasnt been updated in weeks.
StealthMode seems to be detected.
klar.gg isnt reachable. @Skillzauto ?
klar is undetected and still up site is just under maintenance.
Old 11/03/2022, 14:36   #880

What about Battlelog?

Hello so i wanted to start cheating but i dont know what providers i should use and so i got to battlelog is that a good cheat provider?
Old 11/03/2022, 18:24   #881

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickPeek View Post
Hello so i wanted to start cheating but i dont know what providers i should use and so i got to battlelog is that a good cheat provider?
Reseller. Cheats are often detected and falsely labeled as undetected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2022, 22:57   #882

Some additional queries

So. I've read a lot about the service provider topfrag.io. According to them, this is the "safest" supplier. Is that correct, or, to put it another way, what is the most "safe" company out there that regularly upgrades their cheats regardless of price? And if the cheat is undetected, the only way I can get banned is when I play, obviously. Rigt?. Sry for the many queries but im prettey new on the side of Cheating. And thx for the Help
Old 11/04/2022, 00:05   #883

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
So. I've read a lot about the service provider topfrag.io. According to them, this is the "safest" supplier. Is that correct, or, to put it another way, what is the most "safe" company out there that regularly upgrades their cheats regardless of price? And if the cheat is undetected, the only way I can get banned is when I play, obviously. Rigt?. Sry for the many queries but im prettey new on the side of Cheating. And thx for the Help
I'm not sure if we claimed to be the safest, however we always announce if there is anything related to a game update or maybe detection.
This legit provider list is probably the best one to take as a reference, but always check recent reviews about a cheat before buying it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 15:19   #884

Quote:
topfrag is prob the best if you want to rage and dont care about a ban (and if you dont mind sharing your id) and other then that use hackmachine, you need to give them your ID but its worth it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 20:30   #885

def hackmachine on top

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected