Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/01/2020, 02:24   #586

elite*gold: 0
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...cammed-us.html

Should be enough reason to remove citr.io from legit providers I guess.

Old 07/01/2020, 11:42   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dong941219 View Post
In fact, the administrator of Citr.io, masi, is a liar. I paid through the website, but because of the characteristics of BTC, the order timed out, and masi was not willing to refund me through the website. The website told me that the merchant controlled the refund, but masi kicked me out of the server, so I have no chat history with him,I don't deny that their cheating is good, but masi must not be honest, as a businessman, only honesty will have continuous customers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post

Should be enough reason to remove citr.io from legit providers I guess.
I was the first victim, but no one believed me

Old 07/02/2020, 04:37   #588

It seems the R6S cheating scene is becoming a losing battle. So many ban waves lately...it's also been a lot quieter here too compared to a couple months ago.

Makes me wonder how many devs decided to just throw the towel. Seems Yazzn already did (see 1st post in his thread "rip").

I read the latest DEV BLOG: RAINBOW SIX SIEGE'S ANTI-CHEAT WAR. Ubisoft has taken this matter very personal this year.
Old 07/02/2020, 14:21   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plex7 View Post
It seems the R6S cheating scene is becoming a losing battle. So many ban waves lately...it's also been a lot quieter here too compared to a couple months ago.

Makes me wonder how many devs decided to just throw the towel. Seems Yazzn already did (see 1st post in his thread "rip").

I read the latest DEV BLOG: RAINBOW SIX SIEGE'S ANTI-CHEAT WAR. Ubisoft has taken this matter very personal this year.
will be a bit harder but won't stop many people lol

Old 07/02/2020, 21:29   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookje View Post
will be a bit harder but won't stop many people lol
I agree. I personally compare this scene with the PSP hack scene back in the day. The devs never quit because there was always a way around it.
Old 07/03/2020, 08:01   #591

I have been reading this thread for awhile. And now with the ban waves, I honestly don’t know with which provider to go. I just want a minimal aimbot. Low level stuff as external as possible. And want to be able to trial it for a day before going all in.

I am not even anymore sure which providers from this list fit that anymore.

Any suggestions?
Old 07/04/2020, 23:05   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis123 View Post
I have been reading this thread for awhile. And now with the ban waves, I honestly don’t know with which provider to go. I just want a minimal aimbot. Low level stuff as external as possible. And want to be able to trial it for a day before going all in.

I am not even anymore sure which providers from this list fit that anymore.

Any suggestions?
Kind of hard to play for a extended period of time with any type of Aimbot, but your best bet is definitely ProofCore, they are honest with their detection and pull their cheat when necessary, and their detection rate is low. I know some of their users have been raging for basically a year+ with media attention and still not getting banned, which goes to show how sloppy BE can get. KernelCheats used to be a contender but they've been detected multiple times in a short period of time, and apparently have been down for quite a while now.
Old 07/05/2020, 22:21   #593

This Guy sold me a non working spoofer, i asked gently for a refound and he denied.

I can not recommend to buy anything from this guy.
My fault, I should have listened to the many warnings about ALNEXCHEATS.

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected

« Closed Cheat R6 | Macros »