Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat shopping tips | How to spot scams

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Cheat shopping tips | How to spot scams

Hi,
I've noticed that the majority of providers on this forum are either scamming or handing out detected cheats to users.

To ensure your safety here are some quick steps you can follow:

1. Always ask for a screenshare. Don't take their word for it, ask for a screenshare with your name on it to make sure it's not pre recorded. You can do so via Discord.

2. Check their thread. Most people will report scams in the provider's thread. Make sure to check every page and not only the first one.

3.Do not trust daily or weekly packages, this usually means that the detection rates are pretty high due to the large amount of users.

Will update further

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2018, 12:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nFERW View Post
Hi,
I've noticed that the majority of providers on this forum are either scamming or handing out detected cheats to users.

To ensure your safety here are some quick steps you can follow:

1. Always ask for a screenshare. Don't take their word for it, ask for a screenshare with your name on it to make sure it's not pre recorded. You can do so via Discord.

2. Check their thread. Most people will report scams in the provider's thread. Make sure to check every page and not only the first one.

3.Do not trust daily or weekly packages, this usually means that the detection rates are pretty high due to the large amount of users.

Will update further
Asking the seller for a payment method where it's harder for him to scam you is also a good solution. If a provider only wants you to pay via BTC or paypal family share, then something might be wrong.
A provider who knows that his product works and user would not complain usually has no problem to offer you paying via normal Paypal transaction or credit card.

Great thread!

Old 08/17/2018, 03:42   #3

funny you tell people how not to get scammed even tho you scammed
Old 08/25/2018, 13:05   #4

easyyy

Old 08/25/2018, 13:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by uStillo View Post
easyyy
tried to scam me
Old 09/07/2018, 11:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyVoid View Post
Asking the seller for a payment method where it's harder for him to scam you is also a good solution. If a provider only wants you to pay via BTC or paypal family share, then something might be wrong.
A provider who knows that his product works and user would not complain usually has no problem to offer you paying via normal Paypal transaction or credit card.

Great thread!
"paypal family share"

Why would I accept goods and services for a program I sell?.You can use any monthly program for at least 30 days and you can open a dispute like "They didnt ship my items". Ofc we will accept only Family Friends only lol.

« official R6 Epvp discord | can someone send me offsets »